MS and Sony respond to EGS giving away GTA5 free, and Steam giving away a budget chess game with a game of their own

4 minutes ago, Liquid said:

lol Epic gives away one game that's mad old that cost $9.99 in digital format and ya'll sucking their dicks like they paid off your CC bills or something. 

And it's the second most owned game on Earth...

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

When will you idiots understand that Microsoft, Sony and Valve don't set the prices for third party games...

:diplo:

How many fucks are needed

|——————————-|

How many fucks I have 

|——————————————————————————-|

How many fucks I’m giving 

||

• Haha 2

Lets not forget about TWO $10 off coupons Epic is giving out in addition to GTA5. When the last time steam gave any of its users a single coupon? The answer is never, because they were at the top with no competition and didn't need to be generous. Unfortunately you can expect that to also change given the ass kicking they're getting from Epic.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Lets not forget about TWO $10 off coupons Epic is giving out in addition to GTA5. When the last time steam gave any of its users a single coupon? The answer is never, because they were at the top and didn't need to be generous. Unfortunately you can expect that to also change given the ass kicking they're getting from Epic.

Even with all that, you actually have people here or on Cucksetera literally defending. Valve to the death. It’s the online equivalent of almost licking Gabe Newell’s whale sized sweaty asshole. Like is this dude paying your guys bills or some shit?

i can’t count how many times whenever something is announced as a EGS exclusive, cucks post how now they’re not buying it etc

Edited by Delita
10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Lets not forget about TWO $10 off coupons Epic is giving out in addition to GTA5. When the last time steam gave any of its users a single coupon? The answer is never, because they were at the top with no competition and didn't need to be generous. Unfortunately you can expect that to also change given the ass kicking they're getting from Epic.

I only got one? where is the second one? also it says I can only use it on a $14,99 purchase. I hope the KCD DLC bundle goes on sale so I can buy it with my coupon. 

also again STEAM/VALVE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT. WHY WOULD THEY. you are fucking out of your mind twinb

Edited by kazilicious
1 minute ago, kazilicious said:

I only got one? where is the second one? also it says I can only use it on a $14,99 purchase. I hope the KCD DLC bundle goes on sale so I can buy it with my coupon. 

I think once you use the first one they'll give you another one.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I think once you use the first one they'll give you another one.

I see, luring in peeps for scraps. pennies. and you think they are kicking steam/valve ass. absolutely ridiculous, nobody gives a shit except you. 

39 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The fuck are you talking about? You guys are lunatics.

Valve doesn't need to be generous, they're running a free storefront and a digital distribution platform, they literally need to do nothing but offer competent policies, features, a platform and the opportunity for developers to easily market and sell their games.

Where is all this weird ass entitlement coming from? Also are fucking nuts with saying they're getting their ass kicked by Epic? You've been smoking too much of that shit with Remij. Do you not remember Epic's revenue to date that they posted a little while ago for the entire storefront concerning third party game sales? $251 million dollars, that's the equivalent of 4.1 million $60 game sales out of hundreds of games... Red Dead Redemption 2 alone on Steam has basically matched that figure.

Valve isn't going to change anything because there shouldn't be an expectation to, and there's no reason for them to. EGS is a store for the ignorant, the few people who refuse to wait for games that will come to Steam eventually and for those who simply want free games with no intention of buying anything. The platform is without a doubt hemorrhaging money trying to keep up this bullshit good guy facade and people see right through it.

Edited by DynamiteCop

Games in my Epic library thus far: 105  :smugd:

What I've provided them so far: an e-mail address, and a once a week log-in. :ben:

200.gif

• Haha 1
Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

Games in my Epic library thus far: 105  :smugd:

What I've provided them so far: an e-mail address, and a once a week log-in. :ben:

200.gif

Precisely, basically no one actually cares about it or invests their money into building out a library there, they just use it for free shit. 

46 minutes ago, Delita said:

How many fucks are needed

|——————————-|

How many fucks I have 

|——————————————————————————-|

How many fucks I’m giving 

||

:hest: