• 5. White Console

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a Netgear router with some envelopes/10            

Jesus.. this thing could be wide/high as fuck..  look at the controller in comparison to the console      

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Bodycount VII said:

image.thumb.png.033b716da5c1267790a776935c8b2e80.png

you can see sony's inspiration here. dualsense is a reaction to the new king of controllers , not xflop's dated old fatpad.

And what was Nintendo's inspiration? :D

• dead 1
  • 4 weeks later...

it's just  fucking bizarre, doubt it will grown on me.

if they force you to go vertical it's retarded, of they force you to buy a stand for horizontal seperately that's even more retarded.

of course including an all-digital model is a downright HOSTILE act of aggression against gamers and physical collectors.

It's looking more and more like sony is about to sell out on MS's level. I have zero trust moving forward that they won't gpo all digital, and start making PC games. In that case I won't support them, i'll never agree with letting my hard earned money go to shit like all-digital distribution and pity ports for the PC fuckwit beggars who deserve nothing.

What this show has shown me is that moving forward, expect nintendo's marketshare to grow even more. there's only one real console, one real videogame manufacturer left.

Switch is going to pick up more and more support. When Nintendo defacto gets every third party games, and i honestly blieve that day is coming sooner than we think, playstation will be forgotten.

Abysmal showing today. Gay SJW games. Westecuck trash. only good games =Multiplats. Digital dist. Ugly console. It's another XBONE.

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Jesus.. this thing could be wide/high as fuck..  look at the controller in comparison to the console

EaQ3EHzX0AAGIUU?format=jpg&name=900x900

:scared: 

Im starting to think the asymmetrical design is to fools your eyes into thinking the system is smaller than it actually is.