Epic Games Store is now offering partial refunds to people who buy games just before they go on sales

• Remij changed the title to Epic Games Store is now offering partial refunds to people who buy games just before they go on sales

sure, you guys can keep trying, i won't get mad. egs is still early and everything is missing. not to mention it will never have cs or dota. the steam crew too powerful:juggle: 

Wow that is amazing. Epic legit being incredible in ways that businesses just usually aren’t.

this on top of first million in sales from unreal engine made being royalty free. 

If money really shows you who you are then Epic really are one of the first where money has made them kinder. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Wow that is amazing. Epic legit being incredible in ways that businesses just usually aren’t.

this on top of first million in sales from unreal engine made being royalty free. 

If money really shows you who you are then Epic really are one of the first where money has made them kinder. 

rofl, It's not that money made them kinder, it's the only option they have to go against their competition. 

they try to lure them in, with all the free shit and "honest business" with that refund. they want to grow their userbase, that's all, there isn't any other way.

solid business strategy, but that has nothing to do with being "kind". lmfao :mj: 

I hope they succeed, wish em all the best, I will buy the KCD DLC and maybe others for the free games I got. But in the end it will be the kiddy-meet up for fortnite. Just another game shop/client besides steam. 

You can tell that the Gaben dorks are getting angrier and angrier with every one of these things that Epic does.

Them trying to make excuses for steam:

tenor.gif

Edited by jehurey
  • Haha 1

That's pretty cool. Steam sales were always dumb when it came to waiting until the last day to make sure something you wanted to buy didn't get a sale.

Edited by Hot Sauce
9 hours ago, kazilicious said:

rofl, It's not that money made them kinder, it's the only option they have to go against their competition. 

they try to lure them in, with all the free shit and "honest business" with that refund. they want to grow their userbase, that's all, there isn't any other way.

solid business strategy, but that has nothing to do with being "kind". lmfao :mj: 

I hope they succeed, wish em all the best, I will buy the KCD DLC and maybe others for the free games I got. But in the end it will be the kiddy-meet up for fortnite. Just another game shop/client besides steam. 

They are giving away Royalty free first $1million in revenue to anyone that uses Unreal Engine.........already the most popular engine for many major titles. 

They are just making customer friendly practices in areas where they want to increase market share but also in markets where they are already the king.

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

You can tell that the Gaben dorks are getting angrier and angrier with every one of these things that Epic does.

Them trying to make excuses for steam:

tenor.gif

It's like you trying to make excuses for TW101 on WiiU :mj: 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

It's like you trying to make excuses for TW101 on WiiU :mj: 

No........because I would've something incredible stupid like bring their bitching from another thread into this thread.

And even after someone pointed that out to me, the butthurt would be so strong that......

Like I said: EGS is just another game client/game store besides steam. Steam will remain no. 1 and keep their userbase. EGS got a long way ahead to get to the quality steam provides for gamers. 

I don't complain tho, cause I use every client. Origin did the free stuff too with games on the house but stopped at some point, I usually buy when games are super cheap and I don't care where. 

I actually got multiple accounts for each client :D  got like 5 steam, 3 origin etc. :D  :mjcry:

• Confused 1