Do you wear a mask at all times?

I hope you do. If you go outside wear a fucking mask, not to protect yourself but others. 

If you are one of these retard idiots who think they only have to wear a mask when they enter a store etc. let me say this to you from the bottom of my heart: FUCK YOU

Go outside, put on a mask, it's that simple. If you don't wear a mask at all times you are as stupid as these conspiracy idiots crying about their freedom.

ABSOLUTE RETARDS. I see people running around without mouth/nose protection/mask or anything. they don't fucking care lmfao. This virus will be around FOREVER.

Imagine that's how our species will be wiped out by PURE IGNORANCE.

god i hate people

The only place I think its safe to take off your mask is in your car and in your home.  

Everywhere else I mask up.  You don't know what's floating around or who pass through the outside hallways of your dwelling.  

Don't forget to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when going back inside your home,  don't touch your face at all in your car, unless you have hand sanitizer.    

Ah Pandemics, what more could we ask for.  

Blame China.

There is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable. I simply am not there.

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

2 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

tell me where I can get one or buy one and I will get one.  I'm not wrapping an old tshirt around my face :D 

In my area gas stations are selling 10 packs for like $5.

16 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

jesus, stfu american psycho. 

9 minutes ago, Chicano3000 said:

Just at the store. Outside if there's hardly people, no. Mainly when I run I don't. But if there is a consistent amount of people, then yes...

put on a mask. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Why would you wear a mask outside lol? Are you one of those idiots I've seen driving around by himself wearing a mask lol....

:mj:

if you are walking around wear a mask. 

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

If there's no people around there's no point 

but you will eventually be near people, right? SO why not put on a fucking mask? IT'S THAT SIMPLE. SO WE DON'T GO EXTINCT. 

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

:tom:

You know what's funny people running around like nothing is happening but I know people who got the corona virus and died from it. Play dumb all you want. 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Only in stores , like a normal person 

wear a fucking mask when you go outside, when you remove your mask after leaving a store that shit didn't do anything in the first place.