Do you wear a mask at all times?

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

What are y’all going to stores for? Don’t have any apps that deliver groceries ?

Yeah if I want them in the middle of next week...

5 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

wear a fucking mask when you go outside, when you remove your mask after leaving a store that shit didn't do anything in the first place. 

You are losing your mind.

7 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

wear a fucking mask when you go outside, when you remove your mask after leaving a store that shit didn't do anything in the first place. 

Shut up 

OK  so THE LEM CREW is fucking OBLIVIOUS TO LOGIC 

IF YOU ARE NEAR PEOPLE IN ANY WAY WEAR A FUCKING MASK

it's that SIMPLE

only when i get to stores (mandatory here)

i don't wear one at the office since most of my staff work from home. there's literally just 4 of us in an area that once had 40 people. 

I ordered Sushi last week for lunch and the delivery guy came earlier than expected while I was shaving and I ran out to the outside door to take the order and realized I didnt have a mask or gloves on...we're so deep into the quarantine my reaction when I realized what I did was gasp like I was in some nuclear wasteland without equipment lol. 

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Liquid said:

I ordered Sushi last week for lunch and the delivery guy came earlier than expected while I was shaving and I ran out to the outside door to take the order and realized I didnt have a mask or gloves on...we're so deep into the quarantine my reaction when I realized what I did was gasp like I was in some nuclear wasteland without equipment lol. 

thanks man, that story was amazing. you shave (your pit I assume) when you wait for food delivery. simply outstanding.  :mjgrin:

I don't understand why everyone is so afraid of wearing a mask? It helps us to protect each other, doesn't it? I wear a mask whenever I go outside. no matter what. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Yes I do in public amongst people. 

In my own car by myself? no

yes, i mean why would you wear it in your car or at home? 

in public wear a mask and people will be glad for your consideration

A friend gave me a used and dirty N95 mask. At least I can breathe with it.  The disposable ones at work had me unable to breathe and since i need to wear glasses at work it would always fog them up. It's shit.  So for all those days at work I wouldn't be surprised if these snitches took a picture of me wearing the mask wrong under my nose lol

• Sad 1