Hungary has banned transgenderism

13 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Change their gender or change their sex on IDs? You shouldn't be able to change your sex on them because you can't change your sex. Gender I don't care about. Change it at will.

The left is playing this game where they redefined gender as a social construct instead of a synonym for sex--which is a useful distinction--but now they're trying to redefine sex as a synonym for their new definition of gender. It's anti-science and idiotic.

My guess is Hungary banned changing your sex on them, not your gender, because those type of docs almost never use the word gender, and CNN is doing more bullshit CNNing like they always do these days. 

The direct translation of the word on official documents is 'gender', but from what I've gathered they don't have the gender vs. sex distinction so it would be equivalent to 'sex' here based on the context and this change is creating that distinction.

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

The direct translation of the word on official documents is 'gender', but from what I've gathered they don't have the gender vs. sex distinction so it would be equivalent to 'sex' here based on the context and this change is creating that distinction.

Not a single country outside the English speaking ones have gender and sex seperate.

2 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

videogames.png.be897a1597c68291c129d6ce7b78e4e5.png

I always play female characters in games but I'm a male and would never like it any other way. (I mean if I can choose a female character)

One of the reasons why I found countless "feminism video game" footage/discussions/interviews super cringey cause 3 slim girls highlighting how one of them likes to play a brute male character is something special. 

it's not. fuck you all, especially feminist idiots. 

Edited by kazuolicious
5 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

Not a single country outside the English speaking ones have gender and sex seperate.

Would the distinction between 'sex' and 'sex at birth' not be sufficient? 

Transgenderism doesn’t even exist. A F2M will never produce sperm and a M2F will never carry a child. They just don’t have the parts. This doesn’t mean a sterile man isn’t a man, it means he’s a man that is sterile. A woman who turns into a man isn’t a sterile male. She’s a woman who made herself look male, but isn’t. 

If you can change genders you can change races, and I’m sure that’s what we are heading to. 

Edited by ghostz
  • Upvote 1
56 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Transgenderism doesn’t even exist. A F2M will never produce sperm and a M2F will never carry a child. They just don’t have the parts. This doesn’t mean a sterile man isn’t a man, it means he’s a man that is sterile. A woman who turns into a man isn’t a sterile male. She’s a woman who made herself look male, but isn’t. 

If you can change genders you can change races, and I’m sure that’s what we are heading to. 

Your family really did a number on you bro.