Make sure you guys take vitamin D

No troll thread there's a lot of research coming out about vitamin D and corona that might be one of the most if not the most important factor to avoid complications. 

This research is still new but it's my field and I know a lot more is about to come out. A few reputable studies came out already  One shows 75% of patients with Covid complications are deficient in D. Countries hit hardest are the most deficient as well as groups of people.

A lot of people don't realize Vitamin D isn't really a vitamin it's more of a hormone. Deficiency is bad news. 

Take at least 5000iu a day while this pandemic is going on. Too much is better than too little right now. If you're exposed to the sun daily for long periods of time then take 2000iu daily. 

Edited by Vini
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maybe its maybelline

i just started injecting it intravenously  

Yup. If we can catch the virus and fight it off effectively then it will die out. Its a cold virus, there will be no cure. The best we can do is have effective immune systems. 

Posted Images

not knocking what you're saying but Vitamin D deficiency is very very common.  Im sure if you take a look at any other virus you would see that most of the people who died also had vitamin D deficiency.  That doesn't necessarily mean it's the reason they died. 

But I'll agree with you on this.... it doesn't hurt to try this one because at least you can't die from making sure you have the right levels of vitamin D. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Like 1
Just now, HolyAx said:

Make sure you guys dont watch the news

Bro can you stop trolling for a second? 

In the span of a few weeks People have lost family members, friends and coworkers who would be alive today if it wasn't for this pandemic. 

24 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bro can you stop trolling for a second? 

In the span of a few weeks People have lost family members, friends and coworkers who would be alive today if it wasn't for this pandemic. 

Just how ignorant do you have to be to be this gullible? People die EVERY single day, and they will keep dying, with the so called 'pandemic' or without. The virus danger is a big lie which you gobble up like a good boy. 

1 hour ago, HolyAx said:

Just how ignorant do you have to be to be this gullible? People die EVERY single day, and they will keep dying, with the so called 'pandemic' or without. The virus danger is a big lie which you gobble up like a good boy. 

1 hour ago, HolyAx said:

Yes Holy Ax, one person looses multiple family members, friends and coworkers in a few weeks.... Every single day... 

The people die everyday so let's just an epidemic run wild is the most ignorant take on this pandemic. 

People die everyday... so let's do nothing to Reduce the amount deaths from this :grimaceleft:

• Like 1

Yup. If we can catch the virus and fight it off effectively then it will die out. Its a cold virus, there will be no cure. The best we can do is have effective immune systems. 

• Thanks 2

Everybody should be taking vitamin supplements if they're not eating like a health guru.

I actually been taking Vitamin D drops for about 4 years now, as part of my nightly routine. And it was because when I was on the Keto diet, many people reported their hair thinning on top, and when i tried the diet in 2014, I also noticed some thinning. So, I thought I'd start taking Vitamin D from the very beginning. And even when I would stop the diet, I'd still continue taking the drops every night, because my hair actually has become more thicker on top.  This has allowed me to grow my hair (on top) much longer, while still maintaining volume.

My hair is in better, thicker shape now than it was in my 20's. And I credit it all to the Vitamin D drops. Easiest thing in the world to just remember to take it every night.

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Everybody should be taking vitamin supplements if they're not eating like a health guru.

I actually been taking Vitamin D drops for about 4 years now, as part of my nightly routine. And it was because when I was on the Keto diet, many people reported their hair thinning on top, and when i tried the diet in 2014, I also noticed some thinning. So, I thought I'd start taking Vitamin D from the very beginning. And even when I would stop the diet, I'd still continue taking the drops every night, because my hair actually has become more thicker on top.  This has allowed me to grow my hair (on top) much longer, while still maintaining volume.

My hair is in better, thicker shape now than it was in my 20's. And I credit it all to the Vitamin D drops. Easiest thing in the world to just remember to take it every night.

Maybe she's born with it

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Maybe she's born with it

As a guy who never had hair longer than a few inches up on top for most of my life, I never considered having to add hair conditioner to my shower routine.

But with longer hair, the texture of the hair could cause friction which would lead to knots and shit like that. So now, I had to incorporate conditioner, and stop using shampoo regularly every day because that leaves the hair too dry.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

As a guy who never had hair longer than a few inches up on top for most of my life, I never considered having to add hair conditioner to my shower routine.

But with longer hair, the texture of the hair could cause friction which would lead to knots and shit like that. So now, I had to incorporate conditioner, and stop using shampoo regularly every day because that leaves the hair too dry.

maybe its maybelline

• Haha 4
24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

lmfao this post. i was laughing already at this point but it got better. this guy is fucking insane :D    

• Haha 1

I doubt any of these vitamins are going to prove much help. 

There have been so many studies conducted looking at correlations between Vitamin D and COVID-19 already that it’s hard to summarize them all, but broadly speaking they fall into two categories — the really bad and the truly, unforgivably awful.

[...]

Most of the recent news reports are based on three very similar studies.

[...]

What these three pieces of research did was look at Vitamin D levels from previous research in a range of countries, and then compare those countries on the death rate from coronavirus. Countries where there is previous evidence that the average Vitamin D level is lower had slightly higher levels of COVID-19 death, which the authors argued was because low Vitamin D increases your risk of respiratory infection. 

[...]

Except, of course, this quite clearly makes very little sense. These aren’t studies comparing people who have higher or lower levels of Vitamin D on COVID-19 outcomes. They aren’t even retrospective studies looking at COVID-19 outcomes and seeing if the people who died were more likely to have low Vitamin D. They are just vaguely correlating past measured levels of Vitamin D with the number of deaths a country is now seeing from coronavirus. 

[...]

Which brings us to the second group of studies that’s hitting headlines everywhere. Again, the sheer number makes it hard to go through everything, but broadly speaking these are studies that look at people who’ve had COVID-19, and what their Vitamin D levels were. And while this sounds good — it’s a much better way to look at the issue than useless country-level correlations — the actual studies that have so far been published seem to all be, well, terrible.

[...]

There’s this piece of research from Indonesia, where they picked a group of patients — with no information on how — conducted somewhat inappropriate statistical tests, and misdefined their methodology. Another study looking at the question got their analysis entirely the wrong way around, so instead of looking at whether Vitamin D prevented death from coronavirus they looked at whether death from coronavirus impacted Vitamin D levels. 

[...]

But being bad is no barrier to impact — one study that has been downloaded 10,000s of times already found that low Vitamin D levels were more common people who admitted to ICU, but included just 20 patients. Meanwhile, the biggest study of this kind so far found no difference in Vitamin D levels between people who were or were not infected with COVID-19, but was extremely preliminary and has only seen a few thousand views, never mind downloads.

https://medium.com/the-method/should-you-take-a-vitamin-d-supplement-for-covid-19-63d922f24953