Make sure you guys take vitamin D

1 minute ago, kazuolicious said:

lmfao this post. i was laughing already at this point but it got better. this guy is fucking insane :D    

:mjgrin: if you put half of this effort into other aspects in your life as you do trying this hard on the forum...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maybe its maybelline

i just started injecting it intravenously  

Yup. If we can catch the virus and fight it off effectively then it will die out. Its a cold virus, there will be no cure. The best we can do is have effective immune systems. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:mjgrin: if you put half of this effort into other aspects in your life as you do trying this hard on the forum...

this forum takes like 1% of my overall power. I had to laugh at how you described your hair improvement from taking supplements. :D  

bro, you are like what? in your 30s? you talk like you are a mummy :kaz: 

Edited by kazuolicious
Just now, kazuolicious said:

this forum takes like 1% of my overall power. I had to laugh at how you described your hair improvement from taking supplements. :D  

bro, you are like what in your 30s? you talk like you are a mummy :kaz: 

LOL, he really can't help himself.........and its really obvious that he tries so hard.

he actually gets madder when I don't respond back to him the way he was hoping. So naturally, he tries harder.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, he really can't help himself.........and its really obvious that he tries so hard.

he actually gets madder when I don't respond back to him the way he was hoping. So naturally, he tries harder.

what the fuck are you talking about? :D  how come i'm your target now? I don't care, i loved your post, it made me laugh, bro. :D 

I don't have any hair problems as a male, even if I end up bald like james, i wouldn't give a single shit. :D 

3 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

what the fuck are you talking about? :D  how come i'm your target now? I don't care, i loved your post, it made me laugh, bro. :D 

:whoa:alright-alright, i'll take your word for it, slick

VS15I9t.png

18 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

lmfao this post. i was laughing already at this point but it got better. this guy is fucking insane :D    

Lmao its no surprise that Jerry is a fat , old, slob .

He brags about eating McDonald's and doing nothing at his job .

AND on top of that , he a racist incel ROFL

11 minutes ago, ©linton514® said:

If you were lacking in vitamin D before all the covid business, you're already in messed up shape.

most people are. Its hard to get it from food and if you live in a northern country you dont get enough UVB half the year. And if your skin is darker and you're living in a northern country you're basically fucked. Thats whats happened in New York and Ontario and Quebec. Melanin prevents Vitamin D absorption. Now that the sun is at a higher angle in spring you see cases starting to die down as you would in the typical cold and flu season. 

44 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

most people are. Its hard to get it from food and if you live in a northern country you dont get enough UVB half the year. And if your skin is darker and you're living in a northern country you're basically fucked. Thats whats happened in New York and Ontario and Quebec. Melanin prevents Vitamin D absorption. Now that the sun is at a higher angle in spring you see cases starting to die down as you would in the typical cold and flu season. 

Yes. I've been taking vitamin d supplements for almost 10 years now. 

35 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

For 10 years I've been teaching myself how to astral project out of communist Amerikkka by using dissociatives and dimethyltryptamine. I feel pretty good about my chances.

You can do it without the psychotropics :mjpls: