• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maybe its maybelline

i just started injecting it intravenously  

Yup. If we can catch the virus and fight it off effectively then it will die out. Its a cold virus, there will be no cure. The best we can do is have effective immune systems. 

Posted Images

11 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

For 10 years I've been teaching myself how to astral project out of communist Amerikkka by using dissociatives and dimethyltryptamine. I feel pretty good about my chances.

Whoa. Can you astral projekt back and bring back my toothbrush? 

13 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Africa did have a lot less #s @Saucer

could be fewer reporting.  I’m not surprised the white man hordes corona too. Greedy bitch. 

Not much chinese tourism?

11 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Not much chinese tourism?

Or in general., international tourism period.  There are Chinese people in Ethiopia., business partners construction and infrastructure take over.  If there’s any truth to the vitamin D thing.  Then again, is there crazy Chinese tourism in Sweden?  Never was right?

Id say it’s poor reporting/ they just let sick peoples die all the time in poorer parts of Africa. 

I personally find all the Facebook scientists a joke, but not going to mock their hope.  Lysol, vitamin D. Something simple must stick. I know what does work, and that’s keeping my circles small for another month.

7 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Is there anything not about race? Part of me wonders if the race brainwashing is a good thing... but it makes us so blind to reality. 

I checked a month ago. Really was a lot less numbers in all of Africa. Climate race melanin white guilt plague call it what you want. It’s good to know the virus isn’t invincible.  

The redeeming race jokes on my end was just for fun. Ironically human beings for their first 3,000 civilized years will probably be defined by how much we gave a fawn about race.