Am I the only who doesent get the tattoo fad?

I don’t get it. It seems nowadays there’s more people with them than without, heck I see more wiminz than men with tattoos and it looks gross AF. 

Yesterday when I was getting stuff at the local grocery store  I saw this girl with her son, looked pretty damn hot then I noticed her entire right arm was covered in tattoos. Bitch might as well get a matching bulldyke haircut to go along with it. It looked so trashy. It looks stupid on men, on women it’s a million times worse. How many Victoria’s Secret model photos do you see with women covered in tats? It’s the complete opposite of feminine 

I imagine the dudes who get them must have severe Jimbo micropenis syndrome and are overcompensating for their pencil dick like the dudes who are 5 foot 6 and drive one of those big ass lifted trucks 

15 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I don’t have any, but not because I dislike them. Just never found something I wanted on my body permanently. 

Pretty much. Most people I know above 30 regret ever getting them. At least tramp stamps alert me which chic was/is a bonafide cum dumpster :ben:

Edited by Delita
1 hour ago, Liquid said:

Tattoos have been around for centuries. 

If you’re Samoan or it’s ingrained in you’re cultural heritage, that’s a different story. The tattoos actually serve a purpose. Some guy who watches mma, drinks natural light, drives a pickup truck being covered in tribal and gothic tattoos only serves the purpose of showcasing they’re  an insecure faggot