Next Level Racing may have just leaked Gran Turismo 7 by accident.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Next Level Racing leaks GT7 logo. DynamiteCop: Thanks Sony.  

number 1 lmfao. who cares about quality if you have quantity. which forza game do you mean? the newest or one of the old 24z65418 ones to choose from?

Every Forza surpasses itself.. GT has been fucking dead for over a decade  

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Should look visually incredible on PS5.

Wonder if it will be cross gen?  I'm assuming it will be.  

Doesn't seem likely. Sony has never really been a cross gen publisher in terms of new gen to old gen... They are more old gen to new gen cross gen with remasters. Gran Turismo 7 or whatever it ends up being called is most definitely being developed for a new generation. Polyphony Digital and Sony already learned from that mistake with Gran Turismo 6.

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Doesn't seem likely. Sony has never really been a cross gen publisher in terms of new gen to old gen... They are more old gen to new gen cross gen with remasters. Gran Turismo 7 or whatever it ends up being called is most definitely being developed for a new generation. Polyphony Digital and Sony already learned from that mistake with Gran Turismo 6.

I dunno.  GTS feels like a "prologue" game to me..  You're probably right, but I just feel like the PS4 hasn't really gotten the "full numbered game experience".  Sony usually releases a couple GT games per console.. so I just wonder if there's a chance the PS4 could get a version.  I feel like they could differentiate the PS5 version with ray-tracing and other visual enhancements.

You're right though, probably will be PS5 only.

Just now, Remij_ said:

I dunno.  GTS feels like a "prologue" game to me..  You're probably right, but I just feel like the PS4 hasn't really gotten the "full numbered game experience".  Sony usually releases a couple GT games per console.. so I just wonder if there's a chance the PS4 could get a version.  I feel like they could differentiate the PS5 version with ray-tracing and other visual enhancements.

You're right though, probably will be PS5 only.

Gran Turismo does seem to have been absent this generation and a borked launch of Gran Turismo Sport didn't help. While it's not like previous games Gran Turismo Sport seems like a successful experiment into simulation eSports. They have a good following now and their FIA GT Sport Championships are pretty amazing production value.

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

Gran Turismo does seem to have been absent this generation and a borked launch of Gran Turismo Sport didn't help. While it's not like previous games Gran Turismo Sport seems like a successful experiment into simulation eSports. They have a good following now and their FIA GT Sport Championships are pretty amazing production value.

Successful as an experiment can be regarding results because the online Sport Mode showed that console gamers are not ready for organized racing rules.

The sportmanship is pitiful and PD doesn't help with their permissive penalties or lack of it.

8 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Successful as an experiment can be regarding results because the online Sport Mode showed that console gamers are not ready for organized racing rules.

The sportmanship is pitiful and PD doesn't help with their permissive penalties or lack of it.

It's not perfect, but its their first attempt entering the eSports sim realm. I'd say they've been successful in this regard. No online sim is perfect.