Next Level Racing may have just leaked Gran Turismo 7 by accident.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Next Level Racing leaks GT7 logo. DynamiteCop: Thanks Sony.  

number 1 lmfao. who cares about quality if you have quantity. which forza game do you mean? the newest or one of the old 24z65418 ones to choose from?

Every Forza surpasses itself.. GT has been fucking dead for over a decade  

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

The post has been removed :smugcena: Looking more likely to be real

Not only that, but their removal response indicates even more that it's real. :tom5: Also, I've never seen that "mock logo" circulating around at all. :reg: 

So racing sims matter now .. okay then :mjpls:Funny how cowfucks don't care about racing games unless it's on their consoles. :D 

But when Xbox has a number 1 racing game for the past decade+ the cows hopes and dreams that GT will make a comeback is laughable. :drake:

49 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

So racing sims matter now .. okay then :mjpls:Funny how cowfucks don't care about racing games unless it's on their consoles. :D 

But when Xbox has a number 1 racing game for the past decade+ the cows hopes and dreams that GT will make a comeback is laughable. :drake:

:diplo:

1 hour ago, Spicalicious said:

number 1 lmfao. who cares about quality if you have quantity. which forza game do you mean? the newest or one of the old 24z65418 ones to choose from?

• Confused 1
2 hours ago, kazuolicious said:

Every Forza surpasses itself.. GT has been fucking dead for over a decade :D 

• Ben 1
11 hours ago, lynux3 said:

It's not perfect, but its their first attempt entering the eSports sim realm. I'd say they've been successful in this regard. No online sim is perfect.

The PC racing community has much more serious community.

9 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

The PC racing community has much more serious community.

more serious? lol, the pc community is the only community for all genres. consoles doesn't have any of that. and console esports is just laughably bad or non-existant. god i hate consoles so much. 

4 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

more serious? lol, the pc community is the only community for all genres. consoles doesn't have any of that. and console esports is just laughably bad or non-existant. god i hate consoles so much. 

:mj:

Just now, lynux3 said:

DOTA is GARBAGE. :tom5:

don't make me laugh console noob, you have nothing. I play more mp games than dota, in fact i play them all cause im a pro. Imagine playing cs with a controller like that noob dyno.

How you even dare to try to talk about mp to me, when you don't even HAVE multiplayer games. lmfao, absolutely pathetic. 

BEGONE NOOB:scust2:

3 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

don't make me laugh console noob, you have nothing. I play more mp games than dota, in fact i play them all cause im a pro. Imagine playing cs with a controller like that noob dyno.

How you even dare to try to talk about mp to me, when you don't even HAVE multiplayer games. lmfao, absolutely pathetic. 

BEGONE NOOB:scust2:

I will Twitch Prime sub to your channel. :aitch:kazprolicious :aitch:

• aitch 1
2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I will Twitch Prime sub to your channel. :aitch:kazprolicious :aitch:

I should make one tbh. :ben: