You might miss 'entire story moments' in TLOU2 because of the larger environments

"In this game we've gone so far in making the level design open that there are actually entire story moments, entire combat encounters, full scripted sequences that you may completely miss," Newman said. "And there are things that we feel like, even though a portion of our player base may never see these things, the fact that when you do encounter them, you feel like you discovered them, it lends them this charm and this magic, 'I think is unique to games that this happened to me, because of what I did and the place I explored to.'"

:whew:

6 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

But does it have two girls that look like boys having sex? 

There are lesbian sex scenes in so many movies and tv shows nowadays, if TLOU2 does have one i really don't understand why its suddenly an issue.

• Upvote 1

the game looks cool tho. I think I'm the only one really excited about this game. The spoilers were too much for die hard fans but I will play the first and second back to back. :glad: 

remipee pre release:                                   :jonb:bad game spoilers bad :hest:dont play dont like :jonb: 

remipee after playing the game:             :reg: i told you guys, don't judge a book by its cover :reg:  ND IS BACK, amazing game :juggle: 

6 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

remipee pre release:                                :jonb:   bad game spoilers bad :hest:dont play dont like :jonb: 

remipee after playing the game:             :reg: i told you guys, don't judge a book by its cover :reg:  ND IS BACK, amazing game :juggle: 

Kaz pre release: Remij please look at me! Notice me PLEASE :jonb: 

Kaz after release: Remiiiii why haven't you looked at me!!!! You have to look! :jonb: