Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ghostz

These “air clarity” comparison pics for COVID-19 are ridiculous

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

He must be closer to a steel mill. Explains his intellectual capacity. :ben:

there really aren’t any steel mills in Pittsburgh bro, this ain’t the 40s :ben:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ghostz said:

there really aren’t any steel mills in Pittsburgh bro, this ain’t the 40s :ben:

Just trying to put an explanation on it. :ben: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Pittsburgh is a tiny ass city. You can walk from one side of downtown to the other in 10 mins 

Downtown San Antonio isn't much bigger, just more spread out. The entire city is just spread the fuck out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Downtown San Antonio isn't much bigger, just more spread out. The entire city is just spread the fuck out.

The actual “downtown area” of Pittsburgh isn’t even a square mile. It’s 410 acres. The city limits are much bigger but it’s mainly residential areas without big buildings and shit. 
 

even with the city limits, population is 300k

Edited by ghostz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The actual “downtown area” of Pittsburgh isn’t even a square mile. It’s 410 acres. The city limits are much bigger but it’s mainly residential areas without big buildings and shit. 

We hardly have any tall buildings downtown. Can't even see downtown hardly from 6 miles out. :ben:  I live outside of San Antonio/Bexar County, but the surrounding cities and stuff have pretty much nothing in regards to tall buildings. It's all retail space, small/medium local business, residential and farm land or private property. Getting from one side to other is upwards of a 30-40 minute drive depending on the traffic. 60 minutes if its normal (before COVID) morning traffic. That's how spread it is.

Edited by lynux3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

lmfao the people making these picture comparisons are just trolling :D 

CNN even posted a similar article, it’s legit mind blowing 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lostfool said:

Shit thread and Pittburgh should be nuked. Worthless city with worthless people.   

I want to say this is unfair but no one from Pittsburgh on this site disproves what you said. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Liquid said:

I want to say this is unfair but no one from Pittsburgh on this site disproves what you said. 

Remy steps his game up, no longer just promoting racism and bigotry but now actively encouraging genocide???? :vince:

Edited by ghostz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, lynux3 said:

He must be closer to a steel mill. Explains his intellectual capacity. :ben:

Its like 5 minutes away lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, if you see an article in which they're using STOCK PHOTO to use comparisons, then yeah it probably is stupid.

 

But usually these comparisons are being done with people's own photos, and news articles are quoting scientific readings for pollution to explain exactly how much cleaner it is. They're not using photos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Well, if you see an article in which they're using STOCK PHOTO to use comparisons, then yeah it probably is stupid.

 

But usually these comparisons are being done with people's own photos, and news articles are quoting scientific readings for pollution to explain exactly how much cleaner it is. They're not using photos.

Not denying that it’s cleaner at all, it should be, but the photos are laughable 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Yeah that's still open right ? 

Yea but I’m pretty sure they make glass, maybe I’m wrong tho

Edited by ghostz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×