The PS5 will be one of the biggest blowouts in gaming history, it will be 80% market share for PS5 at least

Bodycounts take, bookmark this.

the ps5 will outsell the bone series x 80:20.

i feel that the “excitement” around series x is overblown. There’s really no one I know who’s excited for it. Everyone is talking ps5

theres also a ton of bitter ass xbone buyers who got fucked by no games, and no exclusives who are all switching to ps5.

this will be an utter blowout imo. Xbox is n it’s last legs and On its deathbed. 

• Upvote 1

yea, pretty much. people will stay with sony no matter what. sony knows people want games and not hardware talk, it doesn't matter to them. they gonna see a trailer about a new game and then want to play it.

xbox is dead, there is no chance they will ever have a come back. the laughing stock of the gaming community, always last place yet their idiotic fanbase still tries to defend this dead brand. 

• Confused 1
  • dead 1

I think Xbox will surprise many people. It’s been a long time since they reveal a proper new AAA game that people forgot MS still owns some of the most valuable gaming IPs: Halo, Gears, Fable, Forza/Horizon, Minecraft, Perfect Dark, Banjo, etc etc.  And I’m excited to see what their new acquisitions and focus on RPGs bring. I suspect they are doing a blow out of new AAA titles for next gen soon.

1 minute ago, Pureis said:

I think Xbox will surprise many people. It’s been a long time since they reveal a proper new AAA game that people forgot MS still owns some of the most valuable gaming IPs: Halo, Gears, Fable, Forza/Horizon, Minecraft, Perfect Dark, Banjo, etc etc.  And I’m excited to see what their new acquisitions and focus on RPGs bring. I suspect they are doing a blow out of new AAA titles for next gen soon.

:D 

also they already said the new studios will not be working on “AAA” games but “close to AAA”

:kaz:

Edited by ghostz
3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

:D 

also they already said the new studios will not be working on “AAA” games but “close to AAA”

:kaz:

Where have they said that their plan is to have all their studios not work on AAA titles? That’d be a dumb statement so it’s likely a misquote or misinterpretation. It’d be incredibly dumb to believe MS won’t be working on AAA titles next gen lol.

12 minutes ago, Pureis said:

Where have they said that their plan is to have all their studios not work on AAA titles? That’d be a dumb statement so it’s likely a misquote or misinterpretation. It’d be incredibly dumb to believe MS won’t be working on AAA titles next gen lol.

I couldn’t believe it, either. But here it is :D

26 minutes ago, Pureis said:

:mj:

6 hours ago, ghostz said:

I couldn’t believe it, either. But here it is :D

You're as gullible as linux, go watch the actual video and the part directly after this which was intentionally cut short by these crapgamer level fuckheads...

There's a 'however' which he goes on to explain they want a AAA release every 3 months. To add to this further Obsidian and InXile are confirmed to be working on AAA projects further deflating this dumb cherry picking.

Hellblade II is also likely a AAA game.

:grimaceleft: