Most disappointing console this gen?

Bigger flop?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger flop?

• Xbox One
    • Xbox One S
    • Xbox One X

Xbox one is a pretty good one. I’d say it might as well have not even existed. There will be nothing it’ll be remembered for. But the most disappointing has to be wiiu. Not even sheep like it

1 minute ago, Delita said:

Xbox one is a pretty good one. I’d say it might as well have not even existed. There will be nothing it’ll be remembered for. But the most disappointing has to be wiiu. Not even sheep like it

Fair enough, I'll just make it this gen since there's no need to go back in time and we are on the eve of new hardware on it's way. 

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Imagine paying $500 twice for two of those like some people here. :drake:

And then the obligatory 8-12K posts necessary to defend said decision. 

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1
6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

And ironically it still got more support than the Pro.

Pro was a mistake. 

Imagine having to pad your list of enhanced titles from old backwards compatible games that were done by Microsoft just to say you have a handful of more games that are enhanced. :pavarotti: One X was a huge mistake. At the end of the day it'll only have lived for 3 years. :mj: 

Just now, lynux3 said:

Imagine having to pad your list of enhanced titles from old backwards compatible games that were done by Microsoft just to say you have a handful of more games that are enhanced. :pavarotti: One X was a huge mistake. At the end of the day it'll only have lived for 3 years. :mj: 

Oh how the mighty have fallen... :hest:

PlayStation 4 Pro as of Saturday

rW5UmsP.png

Xbox One X as of today

wzTMda6.png

Even if you remove the 69 enhanced BC titles it's still at 642 enhanced games... 72 more than the Pro with a year lesser on the market.

:drake:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

rW5UmsP.png

Xbox One X as of today

wzTMda6.png

Even if you remove the 69 enhanced BC titles it's still at 642 enhanced games... 72 more than the Pro with a year lesser on the market.

110.4m units sold vs. less than 50m with over 4K titles, many of which are Xcluded. Yes, oh how the mighty have fallen. :drake:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

rW5UmsP.png

Xbox One X as of today

wzTMda6.png

So If I don't own either the PS4 or Xbox1 (which I don't) you would seriously have me miss out on God of War, Spiderman, and the rest of the 1st party catalog, because there's 72 more enhanced games on the Xbox?

incredulous.gif

Just now, lynux3 said:

Xbox One X Marks the Flop. :tom: 

This doesn't even work, the X didn't flop and the Pro did, one wasn't a mistake and the other was.

In four years your shitty little jet engine managed to get less enhanced games than an Xbox in three which actually surpassed it in support well over a year ago.

Pro was a mistake :mj:

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

This doesn't even work, the X didn't flop and the Pro did, one wasn't a mistake and the other was.

In four years your shitty little jet engine managed to get less enhanced games than an Xbox in three which actually surpassed it in support well over a year ago.

Pro was a mistake :mj:

Pity dev support for a failed platform, I'm okay with that. :drake: Xbox One, Xbox One S and Xbox One X are nothing more than resounding, massive flop. :mj: