Most disappointing console this gen?

Bigger flop?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger flop?

• Xbox One
    • Xbox One S
    • Xbox One X

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

From the above it seems your Pro is the one lacking games, because it was a mistake :mj:

PS4 3 Months:

10 - Final Fantasy VII Remake
10 - Persona 5 Royal
9 - Dreams
8 - MLB The Show 20
8 - Nioh 2
7 - Granblue Fantasy Versus
7 - Sakura Wars
- - Street Fighter V Champion Edition

Xbox One 3 Years:

9 - Forza Horizon 4
8 - Forza Motorsport 7
8 - Ori Will of the Wisps
7 - Gears 5
6 - Bleeding Edge
6 - Sea of Thieves
5 - State of Decay 2
5 - Crackdown 3

:tom: 

20 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

So If I don't own either the PS4 or Xbox1 (which I don't) you would seriously have me miss out on God of War, Spiderman, and the rest of the 1st party catalog, because there's 72 more enhanced games on the Xbox?

incredulous.gif

If you care about the overall quality of your gaming experience and weigh the vastness of what is available as compared to how much better the experience is, yes.

There's a reason you're a PC gamer, don't play dumb like it's not for this very reason. 

55 minutes ago, Ike said:

Imagine paying $500 twice for two of those like some people here. :drake:

Lmfao I remember a couple of lemmings here pretending they needed an Xbox in each room and shit. Niggas had an Xbox with a different halo game in and shit in case of emergency. Lol 

xbox one x definitely, by the time this console launched xbox already lost every game. xbox one back then at least had a chance, or so we thought. 

but the x is just blablabla muuh pixels :roll: and now the same thing is happening with series x :kaz:  pathetic

7 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

If you care about the overall quality of your gaming experience and weigh the vastness of what is available as compared to how much better the experience is, yes.

There's a reason you're a PC gamer, don't play dumb like it's not for this very reason. 

Sounds like you are implying he is a PC gamer for the graphcis. The guy games on a laptop and only plays turdhammer. :kaz:   (no offense :kaz:  )

you owned yourself here again dyno, cause people also play on PC for the exclusive games. not that someone like you, who likes to play CS with a controller, understands. :hest: 

It's tough between the WiiU and Xbox One.  Both each have one of my favorite games this generation though.  BOTW and Forza Horizon 4.

WiiU was obviously a bigger flop and Xbox has more better games overall... but I have a PC and don't give a shit about the Xbox console... but then again, I can play BOTW on PC at 4K 100+fps with better visuals and draw distance....

Makes it kind of a wash for me personally... but I guess as far as consoles go, it's gotta be the WiiU.  That shit flopped hard.

Edited by Remij_
10 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

So, if you care about the “quality of your gaming experience”, you should pass on the system with the critically acclaimed games, and opt for the system with statically a much weaker line up? The only advantage is so you can play ‘superior’ versions of games where the difference is so marginal you need the texture police at digital foundry to point it out?

And let’s be very clear here, when I say more critically acclaimed games this is not my bias fanboy opinion, numerically there is a much greater quantity of higher rated titles on the PS4 as per metacritic, gamespot, IGN - take your pic. 

You’re so fucking ignorant of reality you make my brain hurt. 

:lemming:

1 hour ago, Cell said:

So, if you care about the “quality of your gaming experience”, you should pass on the system with the critically acclaimed games, and opt for the system with statically a much weaker line up? The only advantage is so you can play ‘superior’ versions of games where the difference is so marginal you need the texture police at digital foundry to point it out?

And let’s be very clear here, when I say more critically acclaimed games this is not my bias fanboy opinion, numerically there is a much greater quantity of higher rated titles on the PS4 as per metacritic, gamespot, IGN - take your pic. 

You’re so fucking ignorant of reality you make my brain hurt. 

:lemming:

I think Dyno has a head injury.  It's the only thing that makes sense

Absolutely ps4 pro .

It was marketed as a 4k console and its pretty much a 1080p/1440p machine . Also the loudest console ever made and who forgot about all early dual shocks analog sticks literally falling off LOL

Hopefully you like cinematic movie games as that is all it offers. AND those are all on PC . You can play all of them for 10 bucks. Without a playstation.

If you don't like those games , then your stuck with 5.0 binners like Drive Club , The Order , Stinkmue 3 , Days Gone etc .

It also has vastly inferior multiplats.  Worst console i ever owned. 

XBONE launch titles:

1. Killer instinct (Not on PC),
  2. Dead Rising 3 (Not on PC),
  3. Ryse (not on PC),
  4. Forza 5 (Still the only real 9.0 exclusive 7 years later).

Also, Call of Duty Ghosts had 30 day map pack exclusivity.

XBONER X Launch titles:

1. Super Lucky Tale (also on PC).

-Super Lucky Tale was then enhanced for switch in 2019, and now that better version will be ported to PS4.

-by this time, Xbox was unable to afford 3rd party DLC/marketing for pretty much any game.

:rofl: 

NGage AAE list

https://www.gamespot.com/games/reviews/?review_filter_type[platform]=105&review_filter_type[genre]=&review_filter_type[timeFrame]=&review_filter_type[startDate]=&review_filter_type[endDate]=&review_filter_type[minRating]=8&review_filter_type[theme]=&review_filter_type[region]=&___review_filter_type[publishers]=&___review_filter_type[developers]=&review_filter_type[letter]=&sort=date

1. roots: Gates of Chaos - 8.3
  2. Glimmerati - 8.1
  3. Snakes - 8.6

Xbox One AAE list

1. fru (kinect) - 8.0
  2. Dance central: Spotlights - 8.0 (kinect)
  3. Halo 5 (Single player only, multiplayer was ported to PC) - 8.0

Xbox One entire 7 year run real exclusives (not on PC)

forza motorsport 5 - 9.0

fru (kinect) - 8.0

Dance central: Spotlights - 8.0 (kinect)

Halo 5 (Single player only, multiplayer was ported to PC) - 8.0

:dead::deadsuge::deader:

Ngage, Kinect or Xbox One? Which was worse?

Kinect Vs Xbox one is the fight of the decade, I honestly think kinect takes it. :rofl: :rofl: IT'S IN A BATTLE FOR LAST PLACE.... WITH ITS OWN PERIPHERAL! 

3 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Absolutely ps4 pro .

It was marketed as a 4k console and its pretty much a 1080p/1440p machine . Also the loudest console ever made and who forgot about all early dual shocks analog sticks literally falling off LOL

Hopefully you like cinematic movie games as that is all it offers. AND those are all on PC . You can play all of them for 10 bucks. Without a playstation.

If you don't like those games , then your stuck with 5.0 binners like Drive Club , The Order , Stinkmue 3 , Days Gone etc .

It also has vastly inferior multiplats.  Worst console i ever owned. 

SOOONEEEEHHHH WAAAAHHHH :cries::cries:

everything you said is the complete opposite, are you so ashamed of your console of choice that you have to straight up lie about everything going on? 

xbox is PC. 

ps is console. 

how pathetic do you have to be to repeat the same shit even though you know it's not true at all? Ditch xbox, man. even you don't deserve this humiliation.  

1 hour ago, kazuolicious said:

SOOONEEEEHHHH WAAAAHHHH :cries::cries:

everything you said is the complete opposite, are you so ashamed of your console of choice that you have to straight up lie about everything going on? 

xbox is PC. 

ps is console. 

how pathetic do you have to be to repeat the same shit even though you know it's not true at all? Ditch xbox, man. even you don't deserve this humiliation.  

I really do find it interesting how much of a fanboy a 40 man with children can be for a fucking game console. Literally one of the most pointless hobbies that exist. As much as I enjoy gaming, I never understood undying loyalty to consoles. It's sad that I can tell which console will be Jon's favorite months before it's even shown publicly because he's such a cuck for MS for some reason.