Bought a new BBQ, put it together.. looking forward to having our first BBQ of the year

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Start browsing SW. See a thread about BBQ's. Wonder why said thread has 134 replies and is currently 'hot'. Then notice Jehurey enters thread on page two.   

Good job, you guys managed to somehow ruin a thread about BBQing.

I just got one too.... was going to put it up today..... but mother nature decided it would rain all day today 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, bhytre said:

He didn't already have one :pffft:

Chicken wings and lamb ribs are also godly on the grill B) 

Yea, kind of shitty... but that's what's gonna make this one all the better :blessed: 

great thread, i really like the pictures of it in action and the glorious meat slices up close. 

2 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

great thread, i really like the pictures of it in action and the glorious meat slices up close. 

Well I'm looking FORWARD to having our first BBQ... we're having it tonight... 

And no... I'm not taking pics ffs.. it's a BBQ.. :tom: 

Edited by Remij_
21 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Well I'm looking FORWARD to having our first BBQ... we're having it tonight... 

And no... I'm not taking pics ffs.. it's a BBQ.. :tom: 

no wonder you got banned from the discord... 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

care 

:(   it was just a joke man. I wish we could all come back together. on another forum maybe. :( 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

How did Remipee get banned from the secret weight watchers discord club? The guy is never THAT mean :tom: 

he was too technical.

I mean too serious about hardware stuff as far as I know but they do it themselves quite a lot so I have no idea. I think he's not banned but doesn't care cause they said it's too much.

I don't understand how people could split up like this. The discord is (almost) the same as sw. 

makes me :mjcry:

Edited by kazuolicious
1 minute ago, bhytre said:

How did Remipee get banned from the secret weight watchers discord club? The guy is never THAT mean :tom: 

Dark couldn't handle my nerd tech talk..  Before it was ever known that the Series X was 12TF, I told him that if next gen consoles were 12-13TF, they would perform between a 2080 and 2080S.  He owns a 2080 and couldn't stand hearing that a $500 console would perform better than his GPU... lol

But he didn't ban me.  I just left because he was just being dumb about it.