Bought a new BBQ, put it together.. looking forward to having our first BBQ of the year

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Start browsing SW. See a thread about BBQ's. Wonder why said thread has 134 replies and is currently 'hot'. Then notice Jehurey enters thread on page two.   

Good job, you guys managed to somehow ruin a thread about BBQing.

I just got one too.... was going to put it up today..... but mother nature decided it would rain all day today 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

So take a "screenshot" of your grill :mjpls:

VR update required

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Dark couldn't handle my nerd tech talk..  Before it was ever known that the Series X was 12TF, I told him that if next gen consoles were 12-13TF, they would perform between a 2080 and 2080S.  He owns a 2080 and couldn't stand hearing that a $500 console would perform better than his GPU... lol

But he didn't ban me.  I just left because he was just being dumb about it.

Darkxzero? God that guy has always been such a lame sensitive pussy :tom: 

I remember when I made my first post at suckscrollers which was Polish trash :will: and he couldn't be fast enough to delete it, or any other post of me bashing that turd of a game because he liked it :tom: 

"we don't do that kind of posting here :tear2:"

What a fag :roff: 

Edited by bhytre
  • Sad 1

Eh, I'm not meaning to hate on him.  I never really had a problem with him other than that.  He was always cool with me.. but it was obvious the shit I wanted to talk about wasn't what they were wanting to talk about, and the guy made it clear I was shitting up the discord, and it was obvious that it was specifically because I was telling him something that he didn't want to hear, so I fucked off lol.  Nothing really more than that.  I mean, it's one thing to post a nerd topic in a forum like this... that isn't a real time chat..  You guys can either respond to my threads on the nerd shit or just ignore them.. whatever... but in discord it's obviously different.  I'd be actively disrupting the flow of conversation.

I get it.. it's fine, it just pissed me off in the moment because it was all ok... until I started talking about consoles outperforming his GPU lol

Edited by Remij_
29 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Eh, I'm not meaning to hate on him.  I never really had a problem with him other than that.  He was always cool with me.. but it was obvious the shit I wanted to talk about wasn't what they were wanting to talk about, and the guy made it clear I was shitting up the discord, and it was obvious that it was specifically because I was telling him something that he didn't want to hear, so I fucked off lol.  Nothing really more than that.  I mean, it's one thing to post a nerd topic in a forum like this... that isn't a real time chat..  You guys can either respond to my threads on the nerd shit or just ignore them.. whatever... but in discord it's obviously different.  I'd be actively disrupting the flow of conversation.

I get it.. it's fine, it just pissed me off in the moment because it was all ok... until I started talking about consoles outperforming his GPU lol

A tech channel would work pretty well. I enjoy reading it sometimes, but it does get tiresome other times and I agree with you that it's a downside of realtime chat.

If you make a thread talking about a BBQ, or cooking meat, I think the majority of people will expect some photos.

Now is it an actual BBQ that would require briquetts or charcoal and come in some sort of "domed" cylindrical design?

Or is it just a grill? That uses propane?

:drake:

I couldn't give two fucks about anybody's online personas here. There are people who'd I'd be interested in knowing because they're probably different in real interactions like Lemij, kaz pro, dumB, mad, spic, cell, 🔥 sauce, DynamiteCop, teh laundromat, and others I can't immediately think about.

There are others, IMO, who are just not even approachable... No offense Jerry. :mj:

• Ben 1
12 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

:drake:

I couldn't give two fucks about anybody's online personas here. There are people who'd I'd be interested in knowing because they're probably different in real interactions like Lemij, kaz pro, dumB, mad, spic, cell, 🔥 sauce, DynamiteCop, teh laundromat, and others I can't immediately think about.

There are others, IMO, who are just not even approachable... No offense Jerry. :mj:

I wonder if he actually knows that we honestly consider him an IRL weirdo. 

:hest:

• Geese 1
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

I wonder if he actually knows that we honestly consider him an IRL weirdo. 

:hest:

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

Better to leave it alone. :tom:

LOL that'd be like me wondering what house pets think of me. :mjgrin: The funny part is ya'll guys will think that's a weird remark while missing what I am saying in regards of you.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL that'd be like me wondering what house pets think of me. :mjgrin: The funny part is ya'll guys will think that's a weird remark while missing what I am saying in regards of you.

Not even pets would like you.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Not even pets would like you.

Not my experience.

You got offended over a child saying "die, fascist die" in a video game.......I mean, I have no problem confidently saying that I can exceed that. That's got "i failed..........at e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g" written all over it.