Bought a new BBQ, put it together.. looking forward to having our first BBQ of the year

Just now, jehurey said:

I'm going with: "poor guy is now trying to hold this thread up, now that lxynu has left him behind like a completely fucking imbecile"

LOL

lxuyn finally played somebody.:drake:

I literally just said we know which one you were going with... thank for confirming it :rofl: 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Start browsing SW. See a thread about BBQ's. Wonder why said thread has 134 replies and is currently 'hot'. Then notice Jehurey enters thread on page two.   

Good job, you guys managed to somehow ruin a thread about BBQing.

I just got one too.... was going to put it up today..... but mother nature decided it would rain all day today 

Posted Images

Just now, Remij_ said:

I literally just said we know which one you were going with... thank for confirming it :rofl: 

Nope, you didn't guess it remotely correct at all

here's your post again:

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The one where you're telling the truth... or the one where the person you're talking to is desperate to try to create a different narrative?

LOL... I guess by your next sentence we know which one you're going with LOL

I love how you tried to leave it vague enough..........but even then it still failed.

Let's see how long you can hold this thread........knowing you got left behind. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, you didn't guess it remotely correct at all

here's your post again:

I love how you tried to leave it vague enough..........but even then it still failed.

Let's see how long you can hold this thread........knowing you got left behind. LOL

Yea I did.  I called it 100% and said we already know based on your sentence.  Then you literally choose that road with your next post.

LMAO, you telegraphed your own ownage LOL

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yea I did.  I called it 100% and said we already know based on your sentence.  Then you literally choose that road with your next post.

LMAO, you telegraphed your own ownage LOL

No you didn't

Oh man.........this is where you're at right now.

lunxy owes you bigtime, because you are making an absolute imbecile of yourself while he hanged you out to dry. LOL

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No you didn't

Oh man.........this is where you're at right now.

lunxy owes you bigtime, because you are making an absolute imbecile of yourself while he hanged you out to dry. LOL

Yep I did.

Oh man....... you're really desperate aren't you.  Poor thing.  Kinda sad when your damage control is that people stop engaging you and therefore the others who are engaging you are owned :drake: 

Think about that... your whole angle right now is that "that other poster left, which makes you owned... because you're the one still engaging in my stupidity" :rofls: 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Make an imbecile out of yourself? LOL

DO you need another "nap" LOL

Oh man....... you're really desperate aren't you.  Poor thing.  Kinda sad when your damage control is that people stop engaging you and therefore the others who are engaging you are owned :drake: 

Think about that... your whole angle right now is that "that other poster left, which makes you owned... because you're the one still engaging in my stupidity" :rofls: 

• Haha 1
Just now, Remij_ said:

Oh man....... you're really desperate aren't you.  Poor thing.  Kinda sad when your damage control is that people stop engaging you and therefore the others who are engaging you are owned :drake: 

Think about that... your whole angle right now is that "that other poster left, which makes you owned... because you're the one still engaging in my stupidity" :rofls: 

he's now typing alot in this thread.

No, I already explained about what I do.

Gave a whole "chinese finger trap" analogy and everything.

You're a troll...............I bitchslap trolls on this forum.

Why WOULDN'T I enjoy bitchslapping you?

Just now, jehurey said:

he's now typing alot in this thread.

No, I already explained about what I do.

Gave a whole "chinese finger trap" analogy and everything.

You're a troll...............I bitchslap trolls on this forum.

Why WOULDN'T I enjoy bitchslapping you?

(this is copy paste btw... 2 times now)

• Haha 1
Just now, Remij_ said:

(this is copy paste btw... 2 times now)

How does that change the fact that you still get bitchslapped afterwards????????

:lawl:guess you forgot that part.

How does that change the fact that you still get bitchslapped afterwards????????

:lawl:guess you forgot that part.

(this is copy paste btw... 3 times now)

"You're an imbecile.. because you're still engaging me" - Jehurey 

:rofl:  

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

(this is copy paste btw... 3 times now)

"You're an imbecile.. because you're still engaging me" - Jehurey 

:rofl:  

But you're still engaging me.

Did you forget that part?

Why would I care how half-assed the engagement is..........when you still have to do it, and it shows how desperate you are?

You didn't read uxlyn's posts, did you? :lawl:

Edited by jehurey

But you're still engaging me.

Did you forget that part?

Why would I care how half-assed the engagement is..........when you still have to do it, and it shows how desperate you are?

You didn't read uxlyn's posts, did you? :lawl:

(this is copy paste btw... 4 times now)

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

(this is copy paste btw... 4 times now)

He doesn't know what to do, and he's losing confidence in its effectiveness?

Which would be the proper sentiment. LOL

He seems to think that half-assing his response is making me enjoy me bitchslapping him any less. LOL

19 minutes ago, Cell said:

Start browsing SW. See a thread about BBQ's. Wonder why said thread has 134 replies and is currently 'hot'. Then notice Jehurey enters thread on page two. 

giphy.gif

uh huh..........talking about BBQs

guess who enters the thread to start making comments about me on Page 2, as well. And I even try to laugh it off, and then they proceed even further.

Who knows, maybe he was still talking about BBQs, because I ended up smoking him like one.