Mafia 2 VG Tech

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yea, that is my account.  LOL  Obviously I told you that account which I haven't used since 2014 as a joke..

Nope..............sorry that ain't working.

Or else I could just say that as well.

Let's take a look

4fyHGHk.png

This explains.......................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT

You have been port-begging.............the absolute textbook definition of PORT-BEGGING.

Wait a minute............TLOU trophies.

1 trophy?

Huh................one trophy????????????????

So you don't even have a COMPLETION TROPHY in the first Last of Us game?????

Holy shit.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL, they're down to trying to justify their pathetic $500 purchase with............a really half-assed Mafia 2 remaster.

christ can you guys give it a rest already.

Saints Row 3 remaster is 1440p but with unlocked 60fps. Going to be great with boost mode and instant SSD loading.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope..............sorry that ain't working.

Or else I could just say that as well.

Let's take a look

4fyHGHk.png

This explains.......................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT

You have been port-begging.............the absolute textbook definition of PORT-BEGGING.

Wait a minute............TLOU trophies.

1 trophy?

Huh................one trophy????????????????

So you don't even have a COMPLETION TROPHY in the first Last of Us game?????

Holy shit.

The problem with you "just saying that" is that you just played with your profile in February.  We all know it would be bullshit if you said that.

TLOU was actually the first game that was played using the new account.  Notice how there's no games played between TLOU and the PS4 stuff?  The PS4 stuff that I played on that account was just testing them out because at launch I bought 2 PS4s.  One was set up with the new account, and one this account.  I tried out some of the launch shit on my old account because I didn't want games showing up on my new account with just a couple trophies.

You don't have to believe me though.. believe what you want IDGAF :fblike: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

The problem with you "just saying that" is that you just played with your profile in February.  We all know it would be bullshit if you said that.

TLOU was actually the first game that was played using the new account.  Notice how there's no games played between TLOU and the PS4 stuff?  The PS4 stuff that I played on that account was just testing them out because at launch I bought 2 PS4s.  One was set up with the new account, and one this account.  I tried out some of the launch shit on my old account because I didn't want games showing up on my new account with just a couple trophies.

You don't have to believe me though.. believe what you want IDGAF :fblike: 

Nope, your not changing the subject onto me.

And you PSN account is Remij...

You are now CHANGING YOUR STORY FOR A THIRD TIME.

Originally it was after 2014 your switched to a new account with your wife or whatever.

YOU ARE NOW CHANGING IT AGAIN............oh, it was after TLOU in 2013 that I changed it.

You just got busted...................holy shit.

You will never try to argue with me about gaming credibility ever again.

You have never played a PS4 game, and especially a major Sony first party game.

And that is why you are port-begging for Sony first party games on PC. Unbelievably embarrassing. Your credibility is now completely shot.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, your not changing the subject onto me.

And you PSN account is Remij...

You are now CHANGING YOUR STORY FOR A THIRD TIME.

Originally it was after 2014 your switched to a new account with your wife or whatever.

YOU ARE NOW CHANGING IT AGAIN............oh, it was after TLOU in 2013 that I changed it.

You just got busted...................holy shit.

You will never try to argue with me about gaming credibility ever again.

You have never played a PS4 game, and especially a major Sony first party game.

And that is why you are port-begging for Sony first party games on PC. Unbelievably embarrassing. Your credibility is now completely shot.

My PSN account is Remij....

You didn't ask me for my current account which I play on.  You asked me for my account... and I gave you my old one... which STILL has more Trophies than yours :hehe: 

I never said it was after 2014 when I switched to a new account with my wife... where did I say that? 

You realize I was with my wife before the PS4 launched... right?  I started a new account when TLOU dropped.. with the idea that I was going to only play games on that account which I planned on Plat'ing or getting very high trophy amounts for, and wanted a fresh one with the PS4 coming. 

I mean... you can't bust me for facts idiot.  I'm DEFINITELY going to always throw your credibility back in your face.  You haven't touched your PS4 in ages... and that's undeniably provable on the account that we KNOW you only use :tom: 

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

The funny thing about all of this is we're not even there yet and there will yet again be another generation of Xbox snubbing out PlayStation versions.

This shit is hilarious :drake:

LOL he's already abandoning ship.

The NEXT $500 Xbox will definitely do the trick!!!!

[Dynocrap opens wallet again]

49 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

My PSN account is Remij....

You didn't ask me for my current account which I play on.

yes i did.

you are changing your story.

WHat did you think I asked?

What is the PSN account that you DON'T PLAY GAMES ON?

You're only hurting your already-shot credibility with you making these excuses...........its over for you.

You have never played the PS4 console or any Sony first party game.

Holy shit...........you have no credibility on this subject. You'll never be able to complain about me again, because your cred is completely gone.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he's already abandoning ship.

The NEXT $500 Xbox will definitely do the trick!!!!

[Dynocrap opens wallet again]

Abandoning ship? It's the start of a new generation you idiot. What is the goal of retarded posts like this, I just don't get it...

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Abandoning ship? It's the start of a new generation you idiot. What is the goal of retarded posts like this, I just don't get it...

Holy shit, its not for starting for another 6 months, and this guy has publicly declared that his 2 year, 6 month old XBX is dead.

Just now, jehurey said:

Holy shit, its not for starting for another 6 months, and this guy has publicly declared that his 2 year, 6 month old XBX is dead.

You're getting dumber, I didn't think it was possible and yet here we are.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're getting dumber, I didn't think it was possible and yet here we are.

You literally said that a new gen has started.

Its not coming til November for Xbox.

I'm not the one getting dumber.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

sl8ZkJq.png

and you just went full racist. but that's beside the point.

The new gen doesn't start for almost six months...............that's simply not up for debate.

You basically have written off your slightly over 2-year old $500 console........that's also a fact.

Don't get mad because I can count.

Just now, jehurey said:

and you just went full racist. but that's beside the point.

The new gen doesn't start for almost six months...............that's simply not up for debate.

You basically have written off your slightly over 2-year old $500 console........that's also a fact.

Don't get mad because I can count.

Full racist because you can't handle a meme, holy hell you're an idiot, like legitimately die of coronavirus. 

Anyway, I still use my One X regularly and I will up until I replace it because the Series X encompasses all of it and more. 

Everyone is thinking about next-generation right now, but that doesn't mean what there is currently is by any means displaced. The way you think is unimaginably stupid.