Mafia 2 VG Tech

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL, they're down to trying to justify their pathetic $500 purchase with............a really half-assed Mafia 2 remaster.

christ can you guys give it a rest already.

Saints Row 3 remaster is 1440p but with unlocked 60fps. Going to be great with boost mode and instant SSD loading.

20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're beyond delusional, this is so stupid and out of touch with reality. I don't know how many ways it can be stated how incredibly dumb you are. 

The Pro may have sold more than it but as a device, as a piece of rendering equipment it absolutely failed. The other thing it failed on was garnering developer support or interest, how do you have a 67% marketshare, release an entire year earlier and still end up with less enhancement support? How does that even happen?

Where is this dumb outlook coming from like developers gave up on the One X? Nobody gave up on it whatsoever, there were a few questionable configurations primarily from Japanese developers but that's about it. The reality is the way in which these differences reflected on the games was minimalistic beyond belief. Inconsistent 1-5 FPS differences you'd never actually see or be able to differentiate without a counter in favor of the Pro while resolution is operating at 70%-100%+ higher in favor of the X. This is also upon release, again we come back to optimizations and post release patches.

That's your crazed view of developers gave up on it? What's your excuse for the Switch then when basically nothing can hold its framerate and it's already behind in every possible rendering capacity? You hold inconsistent views and beliefs based upon what you're trying to shit on or defend, you're logically all over the map. 

This next statement from you is pretty comical to say the least, Microsoft didn't bother to develop a game that pushed it? What game by Sony was made to take advantage of the Pro? All the Pro ever got was simple resolution scaled games from the PS4, no changes whatsoever just a copy and paste job scaled up. Microsoft on the other hand made graphical and performative changes to several of their games which differentiate them from their base counterpart. Sony did none of that, and you have the nerve to say Microsoft gave up and didn't push it to its limits? Do you see what I mean by you hold inconsistent views that aren't logically sound?

You come after Microsoft, attack and accuse them of not doing something (which they actually did), and then you gloss over the fact that Sony actually didn't... You are absolutely fucking nuts. 

I love how you tried to pad your post by just bashing at me personally, while not answering the subject.

Developers did give up on it. In mid-2019 we already had Digital Foundry analysis in which the developer clearly didn't even bother to make any optimizations above the PS4pro version

Sony made PS4 exclusive games that had PS4pro upgrades.

Microsoft couldn't even make exclusives. Hell, I think even Minecraft wasn't even updated for XBX until just recently. Sony had their PS4pro modes ready with their major games.

Its not working............Microsoft completely failed to provide anything that is worth a $500 mid-gen refresh.

You know it, and are crying about it during the middle of a Saturday night in May 2020. Do know how hilarious that looks?

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how you tried to pad your post by just bashing at me personally, while not answering the subject.

Developers did give up on it. In mid-2019 we already had Digital Foundry analysis in which the developer clearly didn't even bother to make any optimizations above the PS4pro version

Sony made PS4 exclusive games that had PS4pro upgrades.

Microsoft couldn't even make exclusives. Hell, I think even Minecraft wasn't even updated for XBX until just recently. Sony had their PS4pro modes ready with their major games.

Its not working............Microsoft completely failed to provide anything that is worth a $500 mid-gen refresh.

You know it, and are crying about it during the middle of a Saturday night in May 2020. Do know how hilarious that looks?

Yes, tear ass away from all the points which comprise the bulk of my post so you can focus on me coming down on your sorry ass as a method of avoidance.

Sony games had Pro support obviously, but did they have Pro upgrades which elevated their games graphically or performatively as a target beyond the base system? Nope, and guess what? Microsoft did. Sony's Pro versions are carbon copies of the base system games with a higher resolution. I'm not even touching your "couldn't make exclusives" bullshit because that's on the surface untrue and not even worth bothering with beyond calling it out as exactly what it is. 

You're full of shit kid, it's so conclusively easy to deflate your talking points because the bulk of them are just wrong and fantasy bullshit. Even if Microsoft didn't make a single game for the One X it would have still of been worth it because as a console experience the 98th percentile of third party releases which make up the overwhelming majority of all game releases, and the majority of all game purchases are definitively better on the Xbox One X. 

You're on crack. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yes, tear ass away from all the points which comprise the bulk of my post so you can focus on me coming down on your sorry ass as a method of avoidance.

Sony games had Pro support obviously, but did they have Pro upgrades which elevated their games graphically or performatively as a target beyond the base system? Nope, and guess what? Microsoft did. Sony's Pro versions are carbon copies of the base system games with a higher resolution. I'm not even touching your "couldn't make exclusives" bullshit because that's on the surface untrue and not even worth bothering with beyond calling it out as exactly what it is. 

You're full of shit kid, it's so conclusively easy to deflate your talking points because the bulk of them are just wrong and fantasy bullshit. Even if Microsoft didn't make a single game for the One X it would have still of been worth it because as a console experience the 98th percentile of third party releases which make up the overwhelming majority of all game releases, and the majority of all game purchases are definitively better on the Xbox One X. 

You're on crack. 

Absolutely Sony did have pro support that elevated games.

RE7, a Sony marketed exclusive for VR, utilized PS4pro to greatly improve the headset graphics.

Higher framerate modes for games like GoW and certain Gran Turismo Sport modes, enhanced 1080p modes using supersampling. RDR2 ultimately having an enhanced 1080p mode that proved to be Digital Foundry's preferred method of playing the game, compared to all the other modes.

This is on top of Sony just providing REAL GAMES to the platform that are of AAA quality.

Dude..............tell me your Xbox first and second party output after November 2018, please. Let's see how much high quality graphics Microsoft demonstrated for the final two years of the Xbox One's shelf-life.

Sony straight up BEAT THEM, and I can't say that it was even a competition.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Absolutely Sony did have pro support that elevated games.

RE7, a Sony marketed exclusive for VR, utilized PS4pro to greatly improve the headset graphics.

Higher framerate modes for games like GoW and certain Gran Turismo Sport modes, enhanced 1080p modes using supersampling. RDR2 ultimately having an enhanced 1080p mode that proved to be Digital Foundry's preferred method of playing the game, compared to all the other modes.

This is on top of Sony just providing REAL GAMES to the platform that are of AAA quality.

Dude..............tell me your Xbox first and second party output after November 2018, please. Let's see how much high quality graphics Microsoft demonstrated for the final two years of the Xbox One's shelf-life.

Sony straight up BEAT THEM, and I can't say that it was even a competition.

Look at you running to third party games, VR games and opinion pieces of others as some form of validation for your incredible retardation. Pathetic. 

Oh God of War, yes, their high framerate mode which drops into the 30's is something to marvel at lol... And GTS? Um, it's not exactly a mode if the same thing can be accomplished at a system level haha. 

What a piece of shit.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Look at you running to third party games, VR games and opinion pieces of others as some form of validation for your incredible retardation. Pathetic. 

Oh God of War, yes, their high framerate mode which drops into the 30's is something to marvel at lol... And GTS? Um, it's not exactly a mode if the same thing can be accomplished at a system level haha. 

What a piece of shit.

Yeah, they did a better job on not just ONE, but TWO sub-sections of the Playstation 4 userbase than Microsoft.:lawl:

I like how you didn't deny anything I said about what Microsoft DIDN'T do.

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

yes i did.

you are changing your story.

WHat did you think I asked?

What is the PSN account that you DON'T PLAY GAMES ON?

You're only hurting your already-shot credibility with you making these excuses...........its over for you.

You have never played the PS4 console or any Sony first party game.

Holy shit...........you have no credibility on this subject. You'll never be able to complain about me again, because your cred is completely gone.

Nope.  I'm not changing my story.  You asked for MY account.. and I gave it to you.  The new account I've been using isn't just my account, I share it with my wife and it's what we've been playing on since.

And you're not getting that account, sorry to say.  That would be as creepy as the time you wanted me to give you my daughters Xbox profile to prove to you that she plays xbox games :francis: 

But yea anyway, keep thinking that I haven't played my PS4 or any first party games....

20200524-044401.jpg

:roll:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nope.  I'm not changing my story.  You asked for MY account.. and I gave it to you.

No............when someone asks what is your account..........you don't give them an account you (supposedly) haven't used for years. LOL

Wow............you have pictures of PS4 game cases?

Why nobody would ever accuse you of having game cases while never playing them.

Wait a minute...........that's exactly what you (attempted) to make fun of me back in 2016 while I waited for the PS4pro launch. LOL

You have game cases............that's oddly suspicious why you would think that would be the best way to SHOW me that you've been playing PS4 games.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No............when someone asks what is your account..........you don't give them an account you (supposedly) haven't used for years. LOL

Wow............you have pictures of PS4 game cases?

Why nobody would ever accuse you of having game cases while never playing them.

Wait a minute...........that's exactly what you (attempted) to make fun of me back in 2016 while I waited for the PS4pro launch. LOL

You have game cases............that's oddly suspicious why you would think that would be the best way to SHOW me that you've been playing PS4 games.

Sure you do... when you're proving a point that an account you haven't touched since 2014 still has a higher trophy score than the account YOU have been "using" all this time.

You know I own the games.  So what's more realistic... that I own them and haven't played them.... or that I actually DO have a different account (which I've said on this forum before) which I share with my wife and have played them? :drake: 

However... in YOUR case... we actually KNOW that you don't have another account... and we actually KNOW that you haven't played your PS4 much at all :kaz: 

And I didn't post them to show you that I've been playing PS4 games.... I posted them to further dwindle your already weak ass narrative that I haven't played PS4 or any first party games.  Because yea... it makes sooo much sense that I haven't touched my PS4 since 2014... and yet own multiple Sony exclusives.... the ones I'm apparently "begging for since I haven't played them" :danylol: 

It's not about PROVING you wrong... as I've already said I'm not giving you my new account I share with my wife.  It's about making you look dumb.... and you're MIGHTY desperate to latch onto this because of your own lack of playing PS4 games.  It's funny you think that I'd voluntarily give you an account that hasn't played any games since 2014... and not expect this EXACT desperation.

I'm loving this :hest:  

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Sure you do... when you're proving a point that an account you haven't touched since 2014 still has a higher trophy score than the account YOU have been "using" all this time.

You know I own the games.  So what's more realistic... that I own them and haven't played them.... or that I actually DO have a different account (which I've said on this forum before) which I share with my wife and have played them? :drake: 

However... in YOUR case... we actually KNOW that you don't have another account... and we actually KNOW that you haven't played your PS4 much at all :kaz: 

And I didn't post them to show you that I've been playing PS4 games.... I posted them to further dwindle your already weak ass narrative that I haven't played PS4 or any first party games.  Because yea... it makes sooo much sense that I haven't touched my PS4 since 2014... and yet own multiple Sony exclusives.... the ones I'm apparently "begging for since I haven't played them" :danylol: 

It's not about PROVING you wrong... as I've already said I'm not giving you my new account I share with my wife.  It's about making you look dumb.... and you're MIGHTY desperate to latch onto this because of your own lack of playing PS4 games.  It's funny you think that I'd voluntarily give you an account that hasn't played any games since 2014... and not expect this EXACT desperation.

I'm loving this :hest:  

No.......you still not proving you've played those games.

Yes you do need to prove me wrong..............because you're credibility is now SHOT.

Completely shot.

You are port-begging for PS4 ports on PC..............because you haven't played any PS4 games.

You have no credibility, especially if you try to question my game playing.

You wouldn't be typing all of that if you could easily put me in my place.

......and you can't.

Just now, jehurey said:

No.......you still not proving you've played those games.

Yes you do need to prove me wrong..............because you're credibility is now SHOT.

Completely shot.

You are port-begging for PS4 ports on PC..............because you haven't played any PS4 games.

You have no credibility, especially if you try to question my game playing.

You wouldn't be typing all of that if you could easily put me in my place.

......and you can't.

Nope.  Sorry.  We have proof you haven't played your PS4.

You have an old account of mine that I haven't touched since 2014.

You have NO room to talk about anybody on this forum... and by doing what I've done, EVERYONE can see how DESPERATE you are to try to save yourself.. and it's really pathetic :kaz: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nope.  Sorry.  We have proof you haven't played your PS4.

I have proof you haven't played your PS4 for six years.

You're done.

You can't question my game playing anymore. You're credibility is shot.

You showing game cases doesn't change anything.................LOL it took you HALF A DAY. Oh yeah, that's really convincing.

You suddenly didn't want to talk about your PSN account.........and came back half a day later with 3 games. Really convincing, indeed.

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I have proof you haven't played your PS4 for six years.

You're done.

You can't question my game playing anymore. You're credibility is shot.

You showing game cases doesn't change anything.................LOL it took you HALF A DAY. Oh yeah, that's really convincing.

You suddenly didn't want to talk about your PSN account.........and came back half a day later with 3 games. Really convincing, indeed.

Yea, you have proof I haven't played on my OLD account in 6 years.  Absolutely.  And I have proof you have barely played PS4 on your ONLY account :rofls: 

"it took you half a day" ...LOL a person can't sleep? :drake: 

Holy shit... he's melting down here too :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, you have proof I haven't played on my OLD account in 6 years.

Sorry.............that isn't going to work. How pathetic is it that you ask me to prove a negative.

You're stalling, and it isn't working.

Oh my god..........you keep on making more poor excuses. This is hilarious to watch.

Edited by jehurey

pedohurey asking for your daughter's account? :scust: I knew he was angry, had a mental disorder and is easy to manipulate, but I would have never guessed he was a pedo... let alone into girls. :drake: 

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry.............that isn't going to work. How pathetic is it that you ask me to prove a negative.

You're stalling, and it isn't working.

It's certainly less pathetic than you screaming and yelling "now you can't talk about meeeeee :cry:"  I mean... the ENTIRE FORUM can see how desperate you are in this situation.  You WOULDN'T be THIS DESPERATE if your own PS4 gaming activity wasn't so pathetic.  THAT is why this is soooo funny... and why I did it.

I VOLUNTARILY gave you my old account... because I knew exactly that you would try so desperately to do exactly what you're doing... :hehe: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

It's certainly less pathetic than you screaming and yelling "now you can't talk about meeeeee :cry:"  I mean... the ENTIRE FORUM can see how desperate you are in this situation.  You WOULDN'T be THIS DESPERATE if your own PS4 gaming activity wasn't so pathetic.  THAT is why this is soooo funny... and why I did it.

I VOLUNTARILY gave you my old account... because I knew exactly that you would try so desperately to do exactly what you're doing... :hehe: 

No. its more pathetic.

because I'm catching you in more lies.

You said that you were having a BBQ tonight.

But you've changed your story to "i was sleeping"

Holy shit, its all falling apart on you.:drake:

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

pedohurey asking for your daughter's account? :scust: I knew he was angry, had a mental disorder and is easy to manipulate, but I would have never guessed he was a pedo... let alone into girls. :drake: 

Yea... he demanded proof that my daughter played Xbox... all because he couldn't understand how someone could own an Xbox and a high end PC :drake: 

Just now, jehurey said:

No. its more pathetic.

because I'm catching you in more lies.

You said that you were having a BBQ tonight.

But you've changed your story to "i was sleeping"

Holy shit, its all falling apart on you.:drake:

LOL... yea my BBQ took half a day :drake: 

How fucking stupid are you? :kaz: