Mafia 2 VG Tech

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yea... he demanded proof that my daughter played Xbox... all because he couldn't understand how someone could own an Xbox and a high end PC :drake: 

when did I ask that?????????

Show me,

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL, they're down to trying to justify their pathetic $500 purchase with............a really half-assed Mafia 2 remaster.

christ can you guys give it a rest already.

Saints Row 3 remaster is 1440p but with unlocked 60fps. Going to be great with boost mode and instant SSD loading.

Just now, Remij_ said:

LOL... yea my BBQ took half a day :drake: 

How fucking stupid are you? :kaz: 

You said:

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

"it took you half a day" ...LOL a person can't sleep? :drake: 

Holy shit..............you're getting busted in lies. Its falling apart on you.

And no..............pretending to ignore what you just typed isn't going to work on me.

I await the "what  I meant to say" phrase here soon. LOL

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You said:

Holy shit..............you're getting busted in lies. Its falling apart on you.

And no..............pretending to ignore what you just typed isn't going to work on me.

I await the "what  I meant to say" phrase here soon. LOL

Holy shit you are stupid.  I had my BBQ, and did NON SW things (foreign concept to you I know) and went to sleep......

Woke up and posted the pic.

And you're like OMG!@@!! you took half a day to post :adhd: 

God you're fucking stupid.  It's time to start treating you and responding to you like the fuckhead you are.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

On the old forum.

I even posted about it just after I first starting posting here again

zz2.png

No.............you posting yourself saying something that isn't true..............doesn't make a true a second time around when you reference your original made up claim.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Holy shit you are stupid.  I had my BBQ, and did NON SW things (foreign concept to you I know) and went to sleep......

Woke up and posted the pic.

And you're like OMG!@@!! you took half a day to post :adhd: 

God you're fucking stupid.  It's time to start treating you and responding to you like the fuckhead you are.

Oh he's now adding to the story.

As...........as we all know.............when you're totally not lying and making stuff up.........you start sounding angrier and angrier.

Right??? That's common behavior.

Just now, jehurey said:

No.............you posting yourself saying something that isn't true..............doesn't make a true a second time around when you reference your original made up claim.

Sure it does.  Both are true and you know it.

Like as if I'd just make that up out of thin air :drake: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Sure it does.  Both are true and you know it.

Like as if I'd just make that up out of thin air :drake: 

Nope............I didn't even know you had a daughter. In fact I thought you had a son.

And considering you are currently in the MIDDLE of making up shit right now..............you're, uh, credibility isn't exactly in the best place, right now.

Just now, jehurey said:

Oh he's now adding to the story.

As...........as we all know.............when you're totally not lying and making stuff up.........you start sounding angrier and angrier.

You can't seem to follow a basic timeline :kaz: 

More desperation by you to talk about anything other than your own lack of playing PS4 games :rofl: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

You can't seem to follow a basic timeline :kaz: 

More desperation by you to talk about anything other than your own lack of playing PS4 games :rofl: 

He's trying to change it back to me.

Oh man, he's trying to get out of his lack of playing PS4 games.

Gee..............he knows EXACTLY where to look in the discussion is regarding PS4 game playing..........and he tried to play stupid and post GAME CASES, like as if he forgot.

:lawl:Serious question. Did you honestly think this is going to work?

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope............I didn't even know you had a daughter. In fact I thought you had a son.

And considering you are currently in the MIDDLE of making up shit right now..............you're, uh, credibility isn't exactly in the best place, right now.

Yea you did.  I told you.  

LOL you think I'm going to say the EXACT same thing in 2020 that I said in 2017 on this very forum.... and that people are going to believe you that it's not true? :drake: 

You're pretty fucking sick.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yea you did.  I told you.  

LOL you think I'm going to say the EXACT same thing in 2020 that I said in 2017 on this very forum.... and that people are going to believe you that it's not true? :drake: 

You're pretty fucking sick.

Buddy.........its just not working.

And the big giveaway is how you would rather the conversation veer in this direction, because you think you're going to get me off the subject of your lack of PSN activity.

Like I said........its just not working. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Buddy.........its just not working.

And the big giveaway is how you would rather the conversation veer in this direction, because you think you're going to get me off the subject of your lack of PSN activity.

Like I said........its just not working. LOL

Nah.  I specifically posted a profile with a lack of PSN activity... the fact that you think you're calling me out for that it hilarious :hest: 

Desperate one would say....  I'm literally feeding you crumbs here and you're starving :kaz: 

Latch onto the premise that I haven't played PS4... or Sony FP games... yes... keep doing it :hest: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nah.  I specifically posted a profile with a lack of PSN activity...

No, the whole "I did it as a joke because I knew what you would do" already failed a long time ago.

Once again:

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Gee..............he knows EXACTLY where to look in the discussion is regarding PS4 game playing..........and he tried to play stupid and post GAME CASES, like as if he forgot.

Buddy, its not working.

You're stalling............and its obvious.

8 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

What in the hell is your problem? Like really, what in the fuck is wrong with you? You start arguments with literally any person you talk to, you have a mental disorder.

Not to point fingers but like last week he just posted something about Xbox one sales and you wished death on him. I don't even think he was directing it at you either. 

Just now, jehurey said:

No, the whole "I did it as a joke because I knew what you would do" already failed a long time ago.

Once again:

Buddy, its not working.

You're stalling............and its obvious.

Nope.  The fact is that I VOLUNTARILY gave you the information I did... knowing EXACTLY what you'd try to do.

And it's extremely obvious to everyone...lmao.  You're the only one who's DESPERATELY latching onto the narrative you're trying to create... to reduce the impact of the fact that YOU don't play PS4 games :hest: 

The problem for you is that what I've said is 100% true and perfectly logical.  My wife and I share an account and I have multiple and left that one behind (and even mentioned that on the forum multiple times)... but you on the other hand... we know 100% that Jehurey is your only account... and that you barely play it. :hehe: 

Ensue further desperation :sass1:

Just now, Remij_ said:

Nope.  The fact is that I VOLUNTARILY gave you the information I did...

You are still stalling.

And it still isn't working.

The best part is that the MORE you stall.............the more its obvious that your PSN account that you gave me is true.

The funny part is how I asked for it a first time..........and you didn't respond. ANd it wasn't until a second time, that you finally gave it up.

You have not played PS4 games during this gen.

You have no credibility.

If you could've proven me wrong............you would've done it already.

You're credibility is officially shot. Knowing that you're credibility was on the line............you would've done it already.

You're done. You have no credibility on the subject of playing video games.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You are still stalling.

And it still isn't working.

The best part is that the MORE you stall.............the more its obvious that your PSN account that you gave me is true.

The funny part is how I asked for it a first time..........and you didn't respond. ANd it wasn't until a second time, that you finally gave it up.

You have not played PS4 games during this gen.

You have no credibility.

If you could've proven me wrong............you would've done it already.

You're credibility is officially shot. Knowing that you're credibility was on the line............you would've done it already.

You're done. You have no credibility on the subject of playing video games.

Nah.  I gave you my account.  I already told you you're not getting my new account which I share with my wife... so there's no stalling... this is you being desperate to save yourself... and it's extremely obvious lol.

Remember... you were VOLUNTARILY given that account.  Keep thinking "you got me" :hest: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Nah. 

Yeah, you're credibility is shot.

Thank you for being stupid enough to attempt this line of attack a second time.

I already knew your account on Wednesday of this week, when you first tried to attack my PSN playtime.

And I thought to myself "I'll refrain".............because I thought "sure he won't be stupid enough to attempt this petty line of attack"

Boy, am I ever wrong when it comes to me attempting to estimate where your pettiness lies. LOL

You're credibility is shot. You haven't played a major PS4 first or second party game. And when challenged, you completely choked.

Thank you.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah, you're credibility is shot.

Thank you for being stupid enough to attempt this line of attack a second time.

I already knew your account on Wednesday of this week, when you first tried to attack my PSN playtime.

And I thought to myself "I'll refrain".............because I thought "sure he won't be stupid enough to attempt this petty line of attack"

Boy, am I ever wrong when it comes to me attempting to estimate where your pettiness lies. LOL

You're credibility is shot. You haven't played a major PS4 first or second party game. And when challenged, you completely choked.

Thank you.

You already knew my account was "Remij"... congrats :drake: 

So you already knew I gave you my old account.  Which I've mentioned MULTIPLE times on this forum was my old account.

And here you are DESPERATELY latching onto the narrative that it's my only account.... and that it's not possible that I have a new account which I share with my wife :danylol: 

The desperation :rofl: