Mafia 2 VG Tech

Just now, Remij_ said:

You already knew my account was "Remij"... congrats :drake: 

So you already knew I gave you my old account.  Which I've mentioned MULTIPLE times on this forum was my old account.

And here you are DESPERATELY latching onto the narrative that it's my only account.... and that it's not possible that I have a new account which I share with my wife :danylol: 

The desperation :rofl: 

He's still stalling = He's sinking himself even more.

I love how I'm supposed to be the one that's desperate considering all the stories you've told me in this thread.

I know you too well..............you should already know when its obvious that you are stalling and struggling.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL, they're down to trying to justify their pathetic $500 purchase with............a really half-assed Mafia 2 remaster.

christ can you guys give it a rest already.

Saints Row 3 remaster is 1440p but with unlocked 60fps. Going to be great with boost mode and instant SSD loading.

Just now, jehurey said:

He's still stalling = He's sinking himself even more.

I love how I'm supposed to be the one that's desperate considering all the stories you've told me in this thread.

I know you too well..............you should already know when its obvious that you are stalling and struggling.

You are desperate.  It's obvious by the amount of "your credibility is shot!!! You can't ever speak about me again :cry:" posts you've been making since.

Like as if it's not completely obvious that I knew you'd do that after giving you my old account.

What you can't seem to account for though, is the fact that I've mentioned multiple times in the past on this forum that it's an OLD account.

You're DESPERATE to create the narrative that it's my ONLY account.  You're literally grasping on for dear life.

And I'm fine with that. :trump: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

You are desperate.  It's obvious by the amount of "your credibility is shot!!! You can't ever speak about me again :cry:" posts you've been making since.

Like as if it's not completely obvious that I knew you'd do that after giving you my old account.

What you can't seem to account for though, is the fact that I've mentioned multiple times in the past on this forum that it's an OLD account.

You're DESPERATE to create the narrative that it's my ONLY account.  You're literally grasping on for dear life.

And I'm fine with that. :trump: 

Oh my goodness.......he's actually typing more and more.

The stalling isn't working, buddy.......you know exactly what you could do to own me and end this.

And you're not doing it.

You're credibility is shot........and I want to thank you for being dumb enough to NOT SHUT YOUR MOUTH and attempt this line of attack again, for it to blow up on your face. And now, I will absolutely slaughter you on this subject for YEARS to come.

And this wouldn't have happened, had you simply not attempted this again. I actually gave you a pass this past Wednesday. Aw well.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh my goodness.......he's actually typing more and more.

The stalling isn't working, buddy.......you know exactly what you could do to own me and end this.

And you're not doing it.

You're credibility is shot........and I want to thank you for being dumb enough to NOT SHUT YOUR MOUTH and attempt this line of attack again, for it to blow up on your face. And now, I will absolutely slaughter you on this subject for YEARS to come.

And this wouldn't have happened, had you simply not attempted this again. I actually gave you a pass this past Wednesday. Aw well.

He's typing more and more.

Desperation isn't going to convince anyone buddy... you know exactly how desperate you look right now

And I'm enjoying it.

And I'm ALWAYS going to bitchslap you for not playing PS games.  Always :tom5: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

He's typing more and more.

Desperation isn't going to convince anyone buddy... you know exactly how desperate you look right now

And I'm enjoying it.

And I'm ALWAYS going to bitchslap you for not playing PS games.  Always :tom5: 

Remij has not played a Sony PS4 game in 6 years.

And he's clearly admitted to it.

His credibility is shot...............in the entire argument about "playing games"

He couldn't have given a better gift if he tried.

I am absolutely going to SLAUGHTER him on this, for years. And he did it all to himself.:blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

Remij has not played a Sony PS4 game in 6 years.

And he's clearly admitted to it.

His credibility is shot...............in the entire argument about "playing games"

He couldn't have given a better gift if he tried.

I am absolutely going to SLAUGHTER him on this, for years. And he did it all to himself.:blessed:

Nope.  That's not true.  I've played them, on a different account.

Only someone who is completely desperate to downplay his own lack of playing PS4 games would be that desperate to believe that I haven't played a PS4 game in 6 years.

Meanwhile... that same person, we can confirm has barely played ANYTHING on his PS4 PRO in the past 3 years since that's his ONLY account and he's not claiming otherwise :kaz: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nope.  That's not true.

Its true. And I have you to thank because you simply couldn't shut your mouth.

Port begging because HE'S NEVER PLAYED a PS4 AAA exclusive throughout the entire lifecycle of the console.

And there's nothing he can do about it. (he's getting so mad).

6 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

How can a fact result in me being delusional, it's a better console, inarguable. 

it's a more powerful console but it's not better because it lacks killer exclusive content.... content aka games is what makes a console better :shrug:

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

it's a more powerful console but it's not better because it lacks killer exclusive content.... content aka games is what makes a console better :shrug:

You can't hold your own opinions about games, that's fine but is this a tech thread or not? Oh it is? Exactly, the One X is a definitively better console with considerably better rendering results almost entirely across the board. 

50 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You can't hold your own opinions about games, that's fine but is this a tech thread or not? Oh it is? Exactly, the One X is a definitively better console with considerably better rendering results almost entirely across the board. 

X doesn't universally get the better performing games than pro... you know that's a damn lie... there are tons of high profile games that run better on Pro than X..... plus when you factor in the better lineup of games.... the Pro is a better console than X :shrug:

16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

X doesn't universally get the better performing games than pro... you know that's a damn lie... there are tons of high profile games that run better on Pro than X..... plus when you factor in the better lineup of games.... the Pro is a better console than X :shrug:

There's not a ton which are 'worse' on it, it's a handful of titles, there's a few here or there and they barely even make up the 2nd percentile, and performance isn't everything especially when we're talking lower ends of single digit figures. It would be nonsensical to sacrifice a 70%+ resolution advantage in favor of having an inconsistent advantage which manages a few more FPS at times.. Again at all times you guys still disregard subsequent post release patches and performance updates, most of these things are no doubt leveled off with further optimization. 

The X is the better console.

Edited by DynamiteCop
26 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

There's not a ton which are 'worse' on it, it's a handful of titles, there's a few here or there and they barely even make up the 2nd percentile, and performance isn't everything especially when we're talking lower ends of single digit figures. It would be nonsensical to sacrifice a 70%+ resolution advantage in favor of having an inconsistent advantage which manages a few more FPS at times.. Again at all times you guys still disregard subsequent post release patches and performance updates, most of these things are no doubt leveled off with further optimization. 

The X is the better console.

X was a mistake, discontinued in less than 2.5 yrs, pro outsold it and the biggest AAA games run better on Pro :lawl:

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

X was a mistake, discontinued in less than 2.5 yrs, pro outsold it and the biggest AAA games run better on Pro :lawl:

It's the better console and it's not discontinued, and that line about AAA games isn't tru.

You're retarded.