If/when the vaccine comes, how will you celebrate?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I'm saying is.. It was fucking pointless to go through the measures that were taken. Logically they make little to no sense you just go along with it because you like being told what to do cause

sure

outdoor spaces is good for everyone's mental health. Try it, you might cheer up a bit you depressing slob. 

There has never been a vaccine for a Coronavirus so I wouldn't hold your breath.  Also if their is finally one, immunity will only last 1 maybe 2 years just like all other Coronaviruses.  

7 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Why would I celebrate, life is pretty normal as is with a few concessions here and there. 

25 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

Here I am drinking my Corona on the beach with a group of people while you are stuck in your smelly apartment, feels good man :aitch:

If that's true why are you on this site?   We all know you are in your Cheetos covered room.

was hoping for a nice Memorial Day sales shopping (pick up) but there's really no shits given about sales. I mean I guess I understand to a degree after the whole red lobster shit. Was hoping to get a nice deal on a camera since it looks like opportunities are opening back up in NYC again. 

5 minutes ago, Liquid said:

was hoping for a nice Memorial Day sales shopping (pick up) but there's really no shits given about sales. I mean I guess I understand to a degree after the whole red lobster shit. Was hoping to get a nice deal on a camera since it looks like opportunities are opening back up in NYC again. 

Youre better off getting something from craiglist with your budget.

• dead 1
10 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

Youre better off getting something from craiglist with your budget.

I just slide by your overt racism and say I actually just ordered one from Best Buy. I don't suggest buying pre-owned bodies if a person can help it unless you are sure the previous owner was good to it. Too many things could be wrong. 

6 minutes ago, Liquid said:

I just slide by your overt racism and say I actually just ordered one from Best Buy. I don't suggest buying pre-owned bodies if a person can help it unless you are sure the previous owner was good to it. Too many things could be wrong. 

was it a 90% discount?