If/when the vaccine comes, how will you celebrate?

3 hours ago, HolyAx said:

Here I am drinking my Corona on the beach with a group of people while you are stuck in your smelly apartment, feels good man :aitch:

You're on the beach drinking Corona while on System Wars ....you're proving me right that you lack common sense:lawl:

I'm putting up a grill in the backyard of my new house :whew:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I'm saying is.. It was fucking pointless to go through the measures that were taken. Logically they make little to no sense you just go along with it because you like being told what to do cause

sure

outdoor spaces is good for everyone's mental health. Try it, you might cheer up a bit you depressing slob. 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You're on the beach drinking Corona while on System Wars ....you're proving me right that you lack common sense:lawl:

Shelter in place lacks common sense when you actually look at the totality of the epidemic and who it affects most. It's a reactionary policy made on the fly, we now know the virus is far less deadly than anticipated and we should be focusing on how to enhance our immune systems so when we do get the virus it does as little damage as possible while also getting the benefit of immunity from antibodies through exposure. 

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

Shelter in place lacks common sense when you actually look at the totality of the epidemic and who it affects most. It's a reactionary policy made on the fly, we now know the virus is far less deadly than anticipated and we should be focusing on how to enhance our immune systems so when we do get the virus it does as little damage as possible while also getting the benefit of immunity from antibodies through exposure. 

That's not true, grow a brain. 

5 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Hey numb nuts, the numbers reduced because of the stay at home orders, without out it the death toll would be much much higher.   (It's already too high as it is already) 

13 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Because internet on the phone doesnt exist :trump2:

3 hours ago, HolyAx said:

Because internet on the phone doesnt exist :trump2:

you must be fun at parties. going to the beach to browse system wars, absolute loser :hest: 

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Hey numb nuts, the numbers reduced because of the stay at home orders, without out it the death toll would be much much higher.   (It's already too high as it is already) 

And 97% of the deaths comes from long term care facilities. So how does me staying at home help them? What should have been done is constant testing of nursing home employees and making sure they only work at one facility rather than multiple.  Me not going camping because a park is closed is not helping helping those at risk for complications from COVID19. 

5 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

And 97% of the deaths comes from long term care facilities. So how does me staying at home help them? What should have been done is constant testing of nursing home employees and making sure they only work at one facility rather than multiple.  Me not going camping because a park is closed is not helping helping those at risk for complications from COVID19. 

number pulled out of your ass. 

OMG you can't go camping for a few months.... teh horror, your life is over:lupe:

Those at risk for complications from COVID19 is anyone.  You don't know how your body will react until you get it..... Yes older people and people with underlying conditions are more at risk..... but anyone can die from COVID-19... hence the stay at home orders to slow down the spread. 

Things are opening back up... you will be able to go hike broke back mountain again soon enough. 

21 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

OMG you can't go camping for a few months.... teh horror, your life is over:lupe:

Those at risk for complications from COVID19 is anyone.  You don't know how your body will react until you get it..... Yes older people and people with underlying conditions are more at risk..... but anyone can die from COVID-19... hence the stay at home orders to slow down the spread. 

Things are opening back up... you will be able to go hike broke back mountain again soon enough. 

You sound salty breh

22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

What I'm saying is.. It was fucking pointless to go through the measures that were taken. Logically they make little to no sense you just go along with it because you like being told what to do cause you're a good little bitch bottom boy. 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

What I'm saying is.. It was fucking pointless to go through the measures that were taken. Logically they make little to no sense you just go along with it because you like being told what to do cause you're a good little bitch bottom boy. 

Without the lockdown or social distancing measures the death toll was estimated to hit 2.2 million people in the U.S. alone. Instead its now closer to 100K and on track to end within the 120K-240K range they originally predicted. How the hell can you call those measures pointless? :D 

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

My god you're retarded.  So we stay at home, the numbers went down..... your dumbass is like "see we shouldn't have stayed home the numbers went down :grimaceleft:

The numbers went down because of social Distancing you dense clown.   You are now using the shown results of social Distancing to say it doesn't work? 

How stupid are you... really? 

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Without the lockdown or social distancing measures the death toll was estimated to hit 2.2 million people in the U.S. alone. Instead its now closer to 100K and on track to end within the 120K-240K range they originally predicted. How the hell can you call those measures pointless? :D 

#Facts 

That's insane logic by Cooke. The social Distancing worked.... His retarded ass is using the fact that it worked to say that it was a waste of time :lawl:

21 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I'm not saying it was ALL pointless. Im saying some of the measures went too far and do no good for anyone. Closing parks? Why? We know it's much harder to spread the virus outside.  Inside is where people are getting infected. Sun exposure also kills the virus, so again, why close parks, campgrounds, and beaches? It's not hard to keep your distance outside. But Wal-Mart is ok? 

I guess if you're a hermit and love being inside it was just dandy for you. Being stuck inside is shit for my mental health. The fact I couldnt drive to a provincial Park because the parking lot was closed to prevent spread of a disease that wouldn't be spread in a place like that is fucking retarded