If/when the vaccine comes, how will you celebrate?

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You fucking loser, trying to pass off a pinterest image as your own while you're on the "beach" shit posting on from your smartphone..... :lawl:

I dont even use a smartphone. My friend let be borrow hers :]

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I'm saying is.. It was fucking pointless to go through the measures that were taken. Logically they make little to no sense you just go along with it because you like being told what to do cause

sure

outdoor spaces is good for everyone's mental health. Try it, you might cheer up a bit you depressing slob. 

39 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

you cheat on your ugly wife:lupe:

You were just boasting about going on a beach and borrowing your friend's phone to post on System Wars and then web searched a beach pic and tried to pass it off as your own.... fucking loser :lawl:

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You were just boasting about going on a beach and borrowing your friend's phone to post on System Wars and then web searched a beach pic and tried to pass it off as your own.... fucking loser :lawl:

I already explained what happened, and I never said the pic was mine idiot :holeup: 

Keep those tears flowing tho, I could always use more salt depsite going to the beach almost daily:well:

21 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

I already explained what happened, and I never said the pic was mine idiot :holeup: 

Keep those tears flowing tho, I could always use more salt depsite going to the beach almost daily:well:

and each time you tried to explain you looked more and more pathetic :drake: