DF on Mafia 2 - Pro is a problem

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

Lol yep, your feelings were definitely hurt LMFAO

question , do you think you hate yourself as much as lostfool hates himself ....or more??

Lmfao I  couldn't care less which fucking console is better. I'll play and just enjoy. My favorite camera system is Canon, but for the past few years Sony has been cleaning the floor with Canon systems. I can admit they are not the best and feel no shame. 

You work hard defending Xbox for some mysterious reasons for 20 years now. Like why? 

9 hours ago, Liquid said:

Lmfao I  couldn't care less which fucking console is better. I'll play and just enjoy. My favorite camera system is Canon, but for the past few years Sony has been cleaning the floor with Canon systems. I can admit they are not the best and feel no shame. 

You work hard defending Xbox for some mysterious reasons for 20 years now. Like why? 

You work harder getting mad and posting dumb shit in every thread I make LMAO Idk why this makes you so upset .

Maybe lighten up and not care so much you miserable cuck :)

3 hours ago, JONBpc said:

You work harder getting mad and posting dumb shit in every thread I make LMAO Idk why this makes you so upset .

Maybe lighten up and not care so much you miserable cuck :)

Bro you wake up every morning researching "bad" news you can post about consoles you don't like so you can feel better about Xbox. 

You're the one emotionally invested in all of this. 

20 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Bro you wake up every morning researching "bad" news you can post about consoles you don't like so you can feel better about Xbox. 

You're the one emotionally invested in all of this. 

Its funny because you are too stupid to see how emotionally invested YOU are in it. 

Not only does what I post bother you to the point where you have to respond , but just me in general bothers you LMAO 

You are too stupid to realize that we are posting at SYSTEM WARS :hest:

WHY ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF SONY AT SYSTEM WARS WHAAAA. ITS SO DUMB BUT IM GONNA REPLAY TO EVERY POST YOU MAKE WHAAAA. IM NOT BOTHERED THO WHAAAAA

stupid fucking dumbo idiot ROFL