Series S might be revealed soon

30 minutes ago, Bodycount VII said:

who the hell would buy this

if it's shaped like a cube i'll laugh my ass off

For people who wants cheap access to next gen and gamepass. 

2 hours ago, Bodycount VII said:

who the hell would buy this

if it's shaped like a cube i'll laugh my ass off

it probably maintains the series x look, but is slimmer. like a ps2 but higher. 

I think MS have already got there work cut out just going up against the PS5 with the Series X. If they dilute there own market with a weak ass console, I just don’t see how it’s going to good for them. Not only will it stunt game optimisation for the more powerful series X, if the PS5 comes in priced between the two with performance matching the series X it’s going to wipe them out. 

I still don’t really believe this is true, need to see it. 

Edited by Cell
1 minute ago, Cell said:

I think MS have already got there work cut out just going up against the PS5 with the Series X. If they dilute there own market with a weak ass console, I just don’t see how it’s going to good for them. Not only will it stunt game optimisation for the more powerful series X, if the PS5 comes in priced between the two with performance matching the series X it’s going to wipe them out. 

I still don’t really believe this is true, need to see it. 

lol the fact they are still making consoles for next gen alone is not a good move. and they had base, s and x consoles this gen too and each one flopped. they are just stupid.

xbox consoles are going extinct after this gen. finally. 

2 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

lol the fact they are still making consoles for next gen alone is not a good move. and they had base, s and x consoles this gen too and each one flopped. they are just stupid.

xbox consoles are going extinct after this gen. finally. 

Consoles maybe, I can’t see them ever getting back to the 360 glory days and even then they technically finished last place in sales for the gen. 

But, they have invested a lot in medium quality game studios to add to there collection. I could see them going the way of Sega.

8 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Phil said Series X entered production last week. Just for reference.

Do you have a link or did he just ring you up and tell you to post it on systemwars for us?

Edited by Cell
  • 5 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Like I've said, I'm sure it existed at one point maybe even conceptually but it no longer does.

It's looking more and more real at the moment. I was also convinced it was dead. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Like I've said, I'm sure it existed at one point maybe even conceptually but it no longer does.

Well I've been telling your ass that it does... and always has :reg:

3 hours ago, lynux3 said:

It's looking more and more real at the moment. I was also convinced it was dead. 

I don't think it's going to going to happen. They killed Lockhart and instead decided on a 12-24 month crossgen period with the Xbox One so all price points could be available.

By the time they phase the Xbox One out they'll be in a better position to discount the Series X so it can consume the whole of the Xbox market. You also have to remember they will without a doubt have an all digital Series X as well.