Controversial game opinions?

I agree with your second point, I wouldn’t put either of the Galaxy games in the top 50 either.

I think Halo is trash and has never had a good campaign ever. Its only redeeming feature was the multiplayer.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I played Fallout 4 but I didn't get that sense of amazement like with new vegas or breath of the wild.  Even The Outer Worlds had me hooked. Fallout 4 became incredibly easy  if you went out and did s

Resident Evil 4 is a terrible RE game.

The Wii/PS2/PSP version was given an AO rating, so yeah I don’t see it happening.

27 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

GT Sport is actually a damn good game.

Forza 6 & 7 have the worst AI in racing games after the series being touted as racing games with best AI.

GT Sport tripled the number of cars and doubled the number of tracks since launch. Probably will release a full new GT game with PS5 if leaks are correct.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

GT Sport tripled the number of cars and doubled the number of tracks since launch. Probably will release a full new GT game with PS5 if leaks are correct.

I would buy it.

The Limited edition too.

9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

CoD4 was overrated. People were blown away by the so called 'innovative' perks and progression mechanics but the reality is that BF2 and BF2142 did all that stuff first.

damn bro, that was brutal:mjcry:  I played it for years and for me it was the maps rather than the perks which made it so good. I love search and destroy hardcore, but there is basically just one or two viable perk loadout anyway. The original is still played 24/7. :bow:  

Bayonetta is fucking garbage and I really don't get why you all keep nuttin' over it. 

Probably not 'controversial' but the Wii was shit, apart from an hour or so of fun. It took Nintendo of course for 10 years. 

Xbox is the console of 16 year old skater kids and dudebro's and it hasn't had a game I strongly considered buying for close to 10 years. 

I've never understood what is so good about Metroid Prime. 

:ben:

17 hours ago, Twinblade said:

CoD4 was overrated. People were blown away by the so called 'innovative' perks and progression mechanics but the reality is that BF2 and BF2142 did all that stuff first.

BF2 never had perks so gtfo

Oh yeah and the NES is the most overrated console of all time with the worst library ever.

Limitations of tech I guess but most of their games were glorified side scrollers hyped because of difficulty.

Most of nes games lasted 2 hours at most and each game cost $70 too.

22 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

Skyrim is gay

WoW is gayer

New Vegas is better than Fallout 3

all these sound right. You liked Fall out 4 tho. I remember when vegas and fall out came out side by side. WoW is terrible. Dota is an addiction/i would never align my personality with it.  And Wind Waker is the last Zelda worth playing. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Kingdom hearts is stupid 

Yeah, something else I've never understood the appeal of. I thought it was garbage when I was a teenager, as a grown as man I wouldn't go near it now. And not just because its full of disney characters, it just strikes me as quite shittty. 

10 hours ago, Ike said:

The N64 is probably my favorite (not best) console of all-time.

MK64  BEST multiplayer game ever. Better and way more fun than Halo.  Could do those 3 minute races a million times. I got really good @ the game. 

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

Kingdom hearts is stupid 

20 hours into the first one, you don't think so, but lol ya, aftewrads. I agree. But I think most would agree anything besides the first ps2 release was ash ass.

Just now, kokujin said:

MK64  BEST multiplayer game ever. Better and way more fun than Halo.  Could do those 3 minute races a million times. I got really good @ the game. 

Mario Party 2 and 3 are still peak multiplayer for me. I could still enjoy a 4 player game of that. 

• Upvote 1

Halo Sucks

WoW sucks

The Xbox sucks

The gamecube rocked

San Andreas <<< Vice City

FF7 remake is an 8.5-8.9 game

Jet Force GEmeni is the best shooter on the N64

2d anime Street Fighter was the last time it was cool

Marvel vs Capcom 3 is too sporadic fuck that noise

Open world gaming sucks now I wanna go back.

I'll never play a Fall Out Game, or the Ditcher. 

Super Mario RPG >>> FF7

:D okay i'm fucking with the last one. 

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Ike said:

Mario Party 2 and 3 are still peak multiplayer for me. I could still enjoy a 4 player game of that. 

dont think you can put 1,000+ hours into mario party. but the dozens of times I've played, I enjoyed it. And could still enjoy another round.  I dont think party holds a stash to MK64. You missed out nikkah.  I'd put MK64 over OoT to be honest. 

Edited by kokujin
8 minutes ago, kokujin said:

dont think you can put 1,000+ hours into mario party. but the dozens of times I've played, I enjoyed it. And could still enjoy another round.  I dont think party holds a stash to MK64. You missed out nikkah.  I'd put MK64 over OoT to be honest. 

Its battle mode was never ever replicated again for sure. 

Edited by Ike
  • Like 1