Famitsu has a "huge scoop" on the level of Wired's PS5 article. (Not PlayStation Related)

It’s a scoop from a game company that everyone loves. An insane scoop. Last year, Wired got the exclusive story on PlayStation 5, right? Other media didn’t. It’s that level of a scoop. I interviewed a certain company’s executive and technical staff, it’s really revolutionary… really, it’s a revolution.

It’ll be in Famitsu next Thursday. I already sent in my manuscript, so the proofs are being made now. It’s a scoop on a level that when the story comes out, other media will make a fuss to the company like, “Why didn’t you let us cover it?” Maybe people will say, “Who was the first to break that story?,” “It was Zenji Nishikawa, right?” It’s a scoop as major as the PlayStation 5 scoop. I just wanted to say that in advance.

Edited by lynux3
5 minutes ago, Ike said:

Sega’s making a comeback :whoo:

4 minutes ago, Pureis said:

It's rumored to be Sega related. Dreamcast 2? An acquisition?

Just to keep expectations in check this is the same guy who said PlayStation 5 Pro would launch alongside with a base PS5. :ben: 

1 minute ago, Pureis said:

PSO2 exclusive to Xbox and MS Store.  Yakuza 7 announced on XSX and not PS5. If anything, there's more of a chance they go with MS.

Yakuza 7 was announced a long time and PS5 hadn't even been revealed... of course they're not announcing on PS5. :ben:  Wishful thinking is cute though. :leo: 

Just now, lynux3 said:

Yakuza 7 was announced a long time and PS5 hadn't even been revealed... of course they're not announcing on PS5. :ben:  Wishful thinking is cute though. :leo: 

Yeah I don't think an acquisition is happening.

Just now, Remij_ said:

But I'm just wondering what would be "revolutionary" about it... or anything that Sega makes :ben: 

Well it is from the guy who said there would be a PS5 Pro at launch. :ben: 

Rule of thumb is that if a journalist hypes up an announcement, it usually is nothing that great. Really Big announcements just end up being dropped out of nowhere.

When it’s hyped, they’re trying to sell their story and create interest and hype  rather than letting it sell itself. Or in this case their magazine

• Upvote 1