PS5 event set for Thursday, June 4 at 1:00pm Pacific time

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

:grimaceright:

He's probably referring to the fact that people are talking about whether Sony should delay the event considering what's going on in the US at the moment.  Some are questioning if it's appropriate at this time.  EA just announced that they weren't having their Madden21 Event because they are in solidarity with the Black and African American communities and that now wasn't the time to talk about their game.

I doubt it's getting delayed though.  There's really no sense in delaying it.  These issues will not be going away any time soon.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TLHBR. 

Sony commits to a global launch for PS5 this year. Jim Ryan says "It's time to give fans something that can only be enjoyed on Playstation 5"     Wonder what the launch exclusives will

(1/2) I'll lay this out again bluntly:
Silent Hill if the Japan Studios, Toyama directing, etc, stuff is all true will either be revealed on the 4th or in August. It SHOULD be the 4th as the team is excited to reveal it, the game is PS5 exclusive and it's in a playable state.

(2/2) The only reason it might not is it's not a launch game.

Resident Evil 8 I have no idea when the reveal is, but it was supposed to be E3 originally. It's a cross-gen game, similarly I think August is the latest it'll show up, but I suspect it'll show up somewhere this month

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

If they are hyping it on ESPN I assume we can expect COD and Madden... Since US casuals.

Maybe. EA did cancel their Madden 21 debut which was supposed to be today I think.