what's with all the shitty moderation

Just now, Twinblade said:

Cause the endless arguments filled with nothing but repetitive spam are starting to get annoying.

you're all annoying, everything that happens here is annoying... it's just the way of this board, so why even moderate it?

The natural life-cycle of SW. Influx of forumites, race baiting in threads, turns into racist threads, turns into guys taking it too far & personal, then bans happen, and threads get locked to overcompensate for the lack of moderation, as the mods - having good intentions; get tired of the bullshit.

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

The natural life-cycle of SW. Influx of forumites, race baiting in threads, turns into racist threads, turns into guys taking it too far & personal, then bans happen, and threads get locked to overcompensate for the lack of moderation, as the mods - having good intentions; get tired of the bullshit.

who cares, let people be racist, let people be sexist, let them do whatever they want, it doesn't matter.

none of this shit matters

I agree with the race baiting moderation. But endless argument is what we do

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

who cares, let people be racist, let people be sexist, let them do whatever they want, it doesn't matter.

What you read a Nietzsche book? Relax lmao

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

uhh no. I know you and many other posters would love the opportunity to randomly call people the N word everytime you disagree with their opinions, but all that would do is worsen every discussion and argument on the forum.

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

No, just who actually gives a shit? It's the fucking internet. 

You don't just let shit like racism be because then you get dipshits like BDG running the place. 

This isn't THE internet it's a forum on the internet. Forums consist of human beings. And human beings need rules to function properly. 

Edited by Vini
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

uhh no. I know you and many other posters would love the opportunity to randomly call people the N word everytime you disagree with their opinions, but all that would do is worsen every discussion and argument on the forum.

How, it would just add a single word to the end of a statement and that would be the end of it. You guys have become little bitches thinking you're operating some great forum, this place is a fucking depressing shithole and you're making it less appealing by the day. 

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

How, it would just add a single word to the end of a statement and that would be the end of it.

jesus christ.

this is how these guys start, two months from now they'll try to say "How? It would just add a simple symbol at the end of a statement, and that would be the end of it."

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

jesus christ.

this is how these guys start, two months from now they'll try to say "How? It would just add a simple symbol at the end of a statement, and that would be the end of it."

Hey man it's just three parentheses around certain names, what's the big deal?

This forum has never been a free-for-all. You just wouldn't get banned here for a lot of the stuff you would get banned for elsewhere, but that's somehow been warped into this belief that outright hate should be allowed. A few of us have gone elsewhere because it's just been such an absolute degenerate shithole recently, so seeing this thread get made because there's actually some moderation going on is pretty funny.

3 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

A few of us have gone elsewhere because it's just been such an absolute degenerate shithole recently,

17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

this place is a fucking depressing shithole and you're making it less appealing by the day. 

So let me get this straight the right winger thinks this place is a depressing shithole, The left winger thinks this place is a degenerate shithole. 

Must be why I like this place

Edited by Vini
  • Haha 1

I always suspected Hot Sauce was a dirty commie... :meh:

Nazi Sauce was what I wanted the people to believe, but deep down I bled red...I guess most people bleed red but you know what I mean.

• Ben 1
2 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I always suspected Hot Sauce was a dirty commie... :meh:

Yea and I'm pretty sure Dyno's not a Nazi either..

Edited by Vini