Anyone else looking forward to today’s SpaceX and NASA launch today?

Was getting worried it would be called off again :down:

Hope everything goes well for them. The Challenger Disaster must have been so heartbreaking for everyone at the time. Successful launch then 1 min later...boom. So tragic :( 

Weird how something so amazing is so insignificant when it comes to space travel, we'd still take thousands of years to reach some parts like this :D 

We need to achieve immortality like our genes want to and turn ourselves into robots, it's the only way to colonize and explore the universe :dame:

Edited by bhytre
9 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Weird how something so amazing is so insignificant when it comes to space travel, we'd still take thousands of years to reach some parts like this :D 

We need to achieve immortality like our genes want to and turn ourselves into robots, it's the only way to colonize and explore the universe :dame:

Tell me about it. Our only realistic destination is Mars. Everything outside of that is a pipe dream. 

16 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I never get tired of seeing them land these rockets back on those drone ships.  Fucking amazing.

And here my dumbass still can’t land on one of those squares with the jetpack on pilotwings snes without falling in the water :snoop:

Thats seriously incredible how they pull that off so effortlessly.