Nintendo really needs to do something about the amount of shovelware on eshop

This shit is unacceptable. Every few weeks I’ll check out the eshop to see what’s new available and it’s always a fucking dumping ground for any steaming pile of goat shit, college student project gane.  I’m seeing games listed that are 49 freakin cents. Where is the quality control? Ive never seen this problem on the other platforms stores, well maybe steam which is also shit. This is honestly wii levels of amounts of shovelware bad. On the new release list every time I’m having to sift through a hundred games of pedophile animu shite that not even the worst weebo would beat of to to actually find a game I’ve even heard of. It’s why I stopped even checking that shit less and less unless I know what I want.

Does anyone else feel this way? 

Edited by Delita
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont waste your breath, its not as if HolyAx actually play games. I doubt he spent more than 30 mins on both stores combined.    Dude is %100 phony, typical SW Sheep trash.

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Just look up recommendations on Reddit and shit like a normal person. Random people dig random games, I don’t like the idea of having less options 

On psn I can’t count I’ve found hidden gems just by looking on new releases for the PS4. And that’s also ignoring the bigger picture of why all this crud is even displayed at all. It’s just all spam for me

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Congratulations, you own the Wii Portable. 

It's just as big of a piece of shit as that system was and it's popular for the same gay reasons. It's not a gamers system, it's a sperg centric soccer mom console. 

The switch and the wii are miles apart. Come on

Just now, Delita said:

The switch and the wii are miles apart. Come on

They really aren't, some great games peppered into a sea of shit. The reason this console is so successful is because it's been soaked up by the same demographic that made the Wii successful.

Soccer moms, older people, children, the autistic, and man children. 

Yea, it's a mess.  It's actually worse than Steam is because Steam gives you decent controls to actually sift through the shit, and it's getting better now.

Nintendo? LOLOLOL The eShop is a joke.  Their whole online infrastructure is complete garbage, and was not designed for the amount of shit they are allowing to be dumped into their store.

Theres garbage everywhere, on any stores. Just dont buy them. Cant act like a goddamn elitist nazi and refuse software to come to your platform just because its not up to your standards.

The bigger Switch issue for me is that Cloud saving or even backing up or transferring of save files are still not standard for all games on Switch. Tried to move my animal crossing save file to my Switch Lite yesterday but found out the save file is locked to the system. You can't use cloud save or even transfer it to a SD card. There is no way to extract that save file :shake: 

It's been 3 years and Switch is almost as barebones as it is at launch. Still no way to message your friends or voicechat natively on the system. Nintendo is dropping the ball hard on this.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Theres garbage everywhere, on any stores. Just dont buy them. Cant act like a goddamn elitist nazi and refuse software to come to your platform just because its not up to your standards.

This. 

All the online stores also have tons of trash.  Those thrash games you see in Switch Eshop aren't exclusive to switch, they're on most platforms as well. 

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

They really aren't, some great games peppered into a sea of shit. The reason this console is so successful is because it's been soaked up by the same demographic that made the Wii successful.

Soccer moms, older people, children, the autistic, and man children. 

So you abandoned the cliff and are now spouting this shit? :drake:

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Congratulations, you own the Wii Portable. 

It's just as big of a piece of shit as that system was and it's popular for the same gay reasons. It's not a gamers system, it's a sperg centric soccer mom console. 

The salt is real with your dumbass. 

Let's take a look at every year since the Switch has been released shall we. 

Switch 

Great games - 4

Good Exclusives - 13

PS4 

Great games - 2

Good Exclusives - 20

Xbox1

Great games - 1

Good Exclusives - 1

:lawl:

https://www.metacritic.com/feature/best-video-games-of-2017

Switch 

Great games - 9

Good Exclusives - 10

PS4 

Great games - 7

Good Exclusives - 13

Xbox1

Great games - 7

Good Exclusives - 0:mj:

https://www.metacritic.com/feature/best-videogames-released-in-2018

Switch 

Though only two Switch games scored 90 or higher, a total of 193 positively reviewed games were released for Nintendo's console in its third year on the market—a higher total than for any other platform in 2019.

PS4 

With the PlayStation 4 entering its final year, just two of its games scored 90 or higher in 2019—down from seven the previous year. Neither of those games were exclusive to Sony's console.

Xbox1 

the Xbox actually had one more title scoring 90 or higher in 2019 than the PS4 did, though that total (three games) was similarly a decline from the number of great Xbox games in 2018 (seven).

There were no good Xbox exclusives released in 2019 :sabu:

https://www.metacritic.com/feature/best-video-games-of-2019

:romantears:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, HolyAx said:

how so?

eShop is legitimately full of shovelware and has the worst tools for sorting through it all.  PSN may have a lot of shitty games as well, but not nearly the same amount as Switch.  You can even look at the amount of Switch games released in a year VS PS games released in a year.  Switch misses out on most of the good multiplat titles, and gets way more indie/shovelware junk. 

eShop sucks dude, get over it :D 

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

eShop is legitimately full of shovelware and has the worst tools for sorting through it all.  PSN may have a lot of shitty games as well, but not nearly the same amount as Switch.  You can even look at the amount of Switch games released in a year VS PS games released in a year.  Switch misses out on most of the good multiplat titles, and gets way more indie/shovelware junk. 

eShop sucks dude, get over it :D 

Dont waste your breath, its not as if HolyAx actually play games. I doubt he spent more than 30 mins on both stores combined. 

Dude is %100 phony, typical SW Sheep trash.

• Upvote 1