Nintendo really needs to do something about the amount of shovelware on eshop

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Remij thinks pointing out the full scope of the negatives as well as the positives is damage control :mj:

It's obvious that you only think in black and white and Nuances escape you. 

No... that's not true at all.  What's hilarious is that you think with that post that you've pointed out the "full scope" of the negatives and positives..jfc :cruise: 

Again... you didn't point out ANYthing.  I LITERALLY say it in my first post LOL

It's obvious that the ability to accept criticism of Nintendo and Switch, without bringing up and damage controlling with other platforms is something that you simply cannot do.  Me bringing up Steam as ANOTHER example of the same thing, does not constitute "changing the subject about other platforms"

You're not going to come in here and first talk about how other consoles are just as bad, and then try to point out that other consoles get less "good games" than Switch... and think that you're going to be called out for damage controlling.

Again, the situation is WORST on Switch, out of the 3 consoles... and you're not willing to admit that.

Edited by Remij_
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont waste your breath, its not as if HolyAx actually play games. I doubt he spent more than 30 mins on both stores combined.    Dude is %100 phony, typical SW Sheep trash.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

No... that's not true at all.  What's hilarious is that you think with that post that you've pointed out the "full scope" of the negatives and positives..jfc :cruise: 

It's obvious that the ability to accept criticism of Nintendo and Switch, without bringing up and damage controlling with other platforms is something that you simply cannot do.  Me bringing up Steam as ANOTHER example of the same thing, does not constitute "changing the subject about other platforms"

You're not going to come in here and first talk about how other consoles are just as bad, and then try to point out that other consoles get less "good games" than Switch... and think that you're going to be called out for damage controlling.

Again, the situation is WORST on Switch, out of the 3 consoles... and you're not willing to admit that.

This guy continues to prove my point.   The discussion in the thread had already brought up other systems by yourself and others. 

I joined that discussion while also adding in my own criticisms.  something that you continue to ignore. 

Now you want to go back and forth about me joining a discussion that was already ongoing while also ignoring that you started posting about other systems before ANYONE ELSE... lmfao. 

Its clear you can't have a nuanced discussion and simply want to turn this into a 50 page back and forth that you and Jehurey do... not interested in that shit.... be gone:pffft:

Just now, Goukosan said:

This guy continues to prove my point.   The discussion in the thread had already brought up other systems by yourself and others. 

I joined that discussion while also adding in my own criticisms.  something that you continue to ignore. 

Now you want to go back and forth about me joining a discussion that was already ongoing while also ignoring that you started posting about other systems before ANYONE ELSE... lmfao. 

Its clear you can't have a nuanced discussion and simply want to turn this into a 50 page back and forth that you and Jehurey do... not interested in that shit.... be gone:pffft:

I already laughed at your attempt to use Ramza as a shield dude... If NOBODY had said it... you would have.. first and foremost.  And AGREEING with a point that Ramza made (wrong point btw) doesn't mean you weren't damage controlling.  You were literally like "yea! other systems are just as bad!"

You didn't have any criticisms... give me a break lmao.. you "pointed out" what was already understood.  You literally tried "well because they do this indies get more presence..."  NO SHIT :drake: 

Agian, all despite the fact that Switch gets FAR MORE garbage than PS or Xbox... Which you also tried to DC by saying that you get "moar good gaemz! Look!"

You can't accept criticism of Nintendo, just face it. lmao