This is not Stormfront

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also, Jerry is actively trying to recruit others to other forums. 

No one is going to follow jehurey 

I placed him under content moderation. This will be the fate of everyone that brakes the rules, followed by a ban if they continue. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

But is this no stormfront levels of racism?

or is this reseteras definition of racism? Where pretty much everything aside from worship is seen as racist?

Stormfront/4chan level

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

No post here reflects posts on those websites :ben:

the last month, yeah. especially since it's mostly that instead of gaming. I few of our members have abandoned this site over that, even jonb was calling you guys out. 

Just now, Alphonse said:

the last month, yeah. especially since it's mostly that instead of gaming. I few of our members have abandoned this site over that, even jonb was calling you guys out. 

We are on an entirely other sub form. Can you show me a post that is similar to storm fronts? 

ive been bashing white people rioting, but haven’t seen anyone say the n word (outside of Jerry) or evening disagree that the protests are valid 

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Also, Jerry is actively trying to recruit others to other forums. 
A7AE0791-8210-4E65-A5E9-AA0DFFB1BCF7.thumb.jpeg.ddb04ab1a30eb7191fc196578c8bb29b.jpeg

i reported him for that, that cunt going around tryna kidnap people now. he doesn't even know my age, that psycho lol

Jehureys post reads like the beginning of a plot where you end up finding yourself at the bottom of a hole where he’s giving you lotion on a basket he lowers down to you with a rope 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Delita said:

Jehureys post reads like the beginning of a plot where you end up finding yourself at the bottom of a hole where he’s giving you lotion on a basket he lowers down to you with a rope 

To me it sounds like you'd end up with Old Gregg. 

• Haha 1

If yall really did put jerry on a 15 post limit that will solve most of the problems here . I'd keep him on that forever . Every thread he posts in turns to shit...so almost all of them . And lol at him trying to get people to come with him to a new forum. 

With that said I still feel bad that all his info got leaked . Would you feel comfortable with that ? Its clear there are people with obsessive behavior here that I assumed was just trolling but now I'm not so sure.  And who knows who they really are . Even if jerry brings it on himself....we all know exactly what he does.......there is a point that shouldn't be crossed .

The obsessive day long arguments that end the same way should be locked up before they even get to that point .

Racism should obviously get you a ban . If you are just here to attack people maybe yall sure cut down a little bit on that . 

Everything is just getting old imo . Every thread is predictable . We will know how they turn out before they start. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Holy shit Jederpey really recruiting others to leave :tom: :will: :will2: :rofl: :rofls:

Just as I thought the guy really can't live without having the last word the post limit really kills him inside :roff:

It was at like 5 am too :tom: dude can’t even sleep :kaz:

Edited by ghostz
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

If yall really did put jerry on a 15 post limit that will solve most of the problems here . I'd keep him on that forever . Every thread he posts in turns to shit...so almost all of them . And lol at him trying to get people to come with him to a new forum. 

With that said I still feel bad that all his info got leaked . Would you feel comfortable with that ? Its clear there are people with obsessive behavior here that I assumed was just trolling but now I'm not so sure.  And who knows who they really are . Even if jerry brings it on himself....we all know exactly what he does.......there is a point that shouldn't be crossed .

The obsessive day long arguments that end the same way should be locked up before they even get to that point .

Racism should obviously get you a ban . If you are just here to attack people maybe yall sure cut down a little bit on that . 

Everything is just getting old imo . Every thread is predictable . We will know how they turn out before they start. 

spot on

I really missed something?

Have I been too racist, alphonse? I know I use my blackness as a nice thick ass double standard shield. 

Also leaking people's info? That's really wack. I had Micky try to do that.  And Chimp do that.  That should be a ban too.

I do hope you're first kicking/warning people for race baiting though. Then banning them. Why can't we be adults though? the OT topics are also some crap people like.  If people want gaming discussions, ,they're free to make it.  Anywho, good luck making everyone happy.  .. All Lives matter.  :(

Edited by kokujin
  • Thanks 1
  • -GD-X★ locked this topic
  • -GD-X★ unlocked and unpinned this topic