Total War: Troy will release exclusively (for 1 year) on Epic Game Store August 13th

8 hours ago, Chairman_Meow said:

I still refuse to download epic. I guess I am on the loosing side of the Trojan war.

I hate epic more than you do but to reject all the free games would be a dumb move. all the shitty games i never cared about somehow seem interesting to me, even if only for 5 min of gameplay followed by uninstalling. :meh2:

3 hours ago, kazi of Skalitz said:

I hate epic more than you do but to reject all the free games would be a dumb move. all the shitty games i never cared about somehow seem interesting to me, even if only for 5 min of gameplay followed by uninstalling. :meh2:

I don't want to sully my bandwidth with epic garbage. I promised myself when I downloaded steam all those years ago I would never download any other gaming platform. 

2 hours ago, Chairman_Meow said:

I don't want to sully my bandwidth with epic garbage. I promised myself when I downloaded steam all those years ago I would never download any other gaming platform. 

:lupe:  a true hermsmell, do you have a gaben altar and gaben pajamas? 

• Geese 1