Anyone seen the new Jefferey Epstein; Filthy Rich docu series on Netflix?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

That people will say that you fucking idiot. Do you need help reading?

Which people? It's not like pedophilia is something new, it's illegal and the type of think generally looked down up by all of society. 

Edited by Liquid
1 hour ago, Liquid said:

Which people? It's not like pedophilia is something new, it's illegal and the type of think generally looked down up by all of society. 

Pizzagate.

The whole covid farse.

Children being rescued from underground tunnels.

I watched this and damn I didn't know he was about THAT life . So many celebrities and people in politics involved with him .....only a matter of time before they get called out as well 

Yeah I watched the first episode last night and there’s layers to his fuckery. Dude was running a multinational pedophile organization. Imagine the people we don’t know about it who participated in this dude’s pedo ring

Edited by Delita
22 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I just started watching it

....how the hell is his wife not in prison?

You mean his girlfriend?

1. She’s a white woman

2. Same reason Epstein was murdered, they want to sweep this under the rug and kill this story as soon as possible.

With Weinstein, Bill Cosby, r kelly they went in on them with no vaseline. With Epstein its like “durr he killed him self, everyone move on now and let’s just ignore how deep this rabbit hole goes”

But yes that bitch is just as culpable if not more so than Epstein. She’s responsible for coercing all these young girls and making them feel safe till they’ve lured them in the trap. As the series said, she was basically his right hand woman

14 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I just started watching it

....how the hell is his wife not in prison?

She claims she didnt do anything...like she's part of every single story he's involved with so I'm not sure how she hasn't caught any charges whatsoever. Being rich has it's rewards I suppose. 

Ok, i never really followed the original stories that much, but after watching more of this im gonna have to be controversial and say that A LOT of these girls are completely dumb and at fault of their own

Seriously

At 17 or even 16 years old, you should know better than to agree to show up at a old guy's house by yourself because he is need of a massage and is willing to pay $200 for one. So many red flags there, and If I ever have a daughter I should hope that I can raise her well enough that she has enough common sense and good judgement by that point in her life to never even think of agreeing to something like that.

Yes, I understand some of these girls were desperate because they had bad childhoods but then there are those who agree to not only go back but RECRUIT other girls for him because the allure of his money is too much to pass up. This is where all my sympathy for those particular girls goes out the window. Theres no way you can consider yourself a victim when you deliberately put other naive girls in harm's way just because you want more of some old guy's money.

Now theres the adults, who have even less excuses for their naivety. Example: Epstein takes interest in a young model and wants to have talks about potentially getting her a modeling job for Victoria's Secret. Where does this girl, who is entirely known for her looks and sexuality decide to meet this old guy she doesn't even know? In his HOTEL ROOM of course :snoop: Because that seems completely logical.

Then theres that 22 year old British chick, who meets Epstein while in New York and has no suspicions when he offers out of the blue to PAY for all of her higher education, and will even let her do some traveling with him on his private plane. Gee what a nice old guy, doing all of this out of the kindness of his heart and not wanting anything in return. Righhhhhhht :roll:

On 2020-06-02 at 10:43 PM, ghostz said:

I’m afraid for the inevitable to happen in 10 years... 

“they can’t help who they are sexually attracted to :cryjerk:

They’re already pushing for it now. They have rebranded themselves as MAPS, meaning Minor Attracted Person and they’re pushing to be another letter on the end of the LGTBQ campaign.