DF on The Outer Worlds Ditch

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Day one none.       Also,  @ 0:38 seconds with the sign.

porting all kinds of multiplats to switch has to stop. selling and playing games like doom, witcher 3 and this etc. on switch should be illegal.

58 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

God the Switch is trash

:mj:

It's only going to get worse from here. I predicted this two years ago.

Edited by lynux3
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

:mj: 

lw.png

This is the version Goukosan and Jehurey are gonna be playing... and if it sells good on Switch, you know they're going to be talking bout dem SALES :rofl: 

:lawl: 

I don't know who's owned more... the sheep or Microsoft supporting this platform. :rofls: 

Edited by lynux3
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

The Sheep if they buy it, and MS if they don't :rofl: 

Looking forward to Cook's "I pissed off everyone again and bought TOW on Switch" thread. :rofls: 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Looking forward to Cook's "I pissed off everyone again and bought TOW on Switch" thread. :rofls: 

I'm looking forward to Gouko's "bubut Switch had more good games in 2020 than the other platforms :tear2:" thread :rofls: 

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'm looking forward to Gouko's "bubut Switch had more good games in 2020 than the other platforms :tear2:" thread :rofls: 

Well when you have a platform getting a constant influx of mobile trash versus platforms on their way out... Who'd a thought. :drake: 

Lmao at sheep in denial . Bu bu portable! Its more expensive than an xbox s ffs 

Yes, the textures and some effects are visibly worst, but considering we're talking about a portable device here and this footage doesn't have any kind of day on patch that usually improves some textures, I think the guys responsible for the port did an amazing job.

Defending absolute dog shit is what sheep love to do.  Its no surprise sheep here ALL hide behind  playstation .  I remeber sheep parading the ps4 version of this game when it had a couple more bushes than the xbox version .

Meanwhile , their version has NO bushes PERIOD :ANYWORD:

Impressive :tom5:

• Geese 1