DF on The Outer Worlds Ditch

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Day one none.       Also,  @ 0:38 seconds with the sign.

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's not a terrible port.  They literally did the best they could.  Switch just sucks :hest: 

Hey Mental midget.  It's a port of game and as the video shows it turned out terribly... aka Terrible Port. 

That's not a comment on if they themselves did a good job or not.   It's a terrible version of the game. 

As soon as I hit submit reply... you rushed it and quoted me with the quickness... damn kid.. you couldn't wait to jump on my dick :danylol:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hey Mental midget.  It's a port of game and as the video shows it turned out terribly... aka Terrible Port. 

That's not a comment on if they themselves did a good job or not.   It's a terrible version of the game. 

As soon as I hit submit reply... you rushed it and quoted me with the quickness... damn kid.. you couldn't wait to jump on my dick :danylol:

Then you say it's a terrible version of the game.  You don't say it's a terrible port.   When you say the word PORT... you are referring to the quality of the porting process. :lemming: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Then you say it's a terrible version of the game.  You don't say it's a terrible port.   When you say the word PORT... you are referring to the quality of the porting process. :lemming: 

I would have said terrible port job. :mjpls:

The game itself is a port and its terrible.  It's a terrible port. 

Look at how exited you were to jump on my dick in the hopes of an argument :adhd:...... You can jump off my dick now:mj:

Just now, Goukosan said:

I would have said terrible port job. :mjpls:

The game itself is a port and its terrible.  It's a terrible port. 

Look at how exited you were to jump on my dick in the hopes of an argument :adhd:...... You can jump off my dick now:mj:

Well that's your own fault for not understanding that when you say port, you're referring to how the game was converted.

It's a terrible version of the game.  The port is about as good as you can hope for. :reg: 

And yea, I think I'm going to give you a taste of your own medicine.  Look forward to more of it. :romantears:

Just now, Remij_ said:

Well that's your own fault for not understanding that when you say port, you're referring to how the game was converted.

It's a terrible version of the game.  The port is about as good as you can hope for. :reg: 

And yea, I think I'm going to give you a taste of your own medicine.  Look forward to more of it. :romantears:

back for more? I already told you no and you're still begging for it:mj:

The game is a port.

This version of the game aka this PORT is terrible. 

It's a terrible port. 

Go and argue with yourself :pffft:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

back for more? I already told you no and you're still begging for it:mj:

The game is a port.

This version of the game aka this PORT is terrible. 

It's a terrible port. 

Go and argue with yourself :pffft:

It's as good of a port as you could hope for on Switch.

Terrible version of the game, agreed.

Get it right next time. :reg: 

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Not my fault you're a mental midget bro :shrug:

It's your fault that you don't understand what "port" means.  "Terrible port" means the developers didn't do a good job adapting the game to Switch.

And the fact is... that these devs did the best they could do... :scared: 

Edited by Remij_
1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

It's your fault that you don't understand what "port" means.  "Terrible port" means the developers didn't do a good job adapting the game to Switch.

And the fact is... that these devs did the best they could do... :scared: 

That would be a terrible port job. 

This game is a port and it's terrible.  Its a terrible port. 

again not my fault you're a mental midget desperate for any argument you can get into. 

It's definitely a terrible port.  The guy says it gets worse as it goes on like Skyrim on PS3.  Probably due to it being an obsidian game and the engine is archaic and not very scalable to weaker hardware.

I would get this for $10 because to play it handheld because I don't even turn my PS4 on but $60 for this trash? :holeup:

9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

That would be a terrible port job. 

This game is a port and it's terrible.  Its a terrible port. 

again not my fault you're a mental midget desperate for any argument you can get into. 

I don't know where are you trying to get with this.

That the Switch can do a much representation of a game run with less than half the specs of a Xbox One X?

Are you that naive?