Gamespot re-reviews Sea of thieves

just like the lemshites said:"just wait 5 years, it will get better, it needs some content updates, trust us". I'm sorry but it's too late :kaz: 

and still garbage. :dead:

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

remij just owned all of us

I might have to buy this :interesting:

umm, no. to both. :interesting:

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Don't forget me god damn it, I was a bigger advocate than he was :cmpunk1:

I would not say you were a bigger advocate than I was.  I think I've fought more with these guys about it than you have... but you definitely deserve a mention too.

We were the only ones :leo:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

oh now the GS review counts... lol

Just admit this shit is funny bro..  The day after I said if it was rerevieved it would score an 8.... it was...and did. 

Thats some funny shit right there... especially after all the 6s you were throwing around :tom:

:bate:

Edited by Remij_
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Just admit this shit is funny bro..  The day after I said if it was rerevieved it would score an 8.... it was...and did. 

Thats some orange right there... especially after all the 6s you were throwing around :tom:

:bate:

Yea it's funny... it also proves the game was really a 6 until years later when it had enough content and improvements to be an 8.

this game was a disaster and unplayable at launch and now after 6 hard years it still can't outscore the initial score of 6. 

xbox quality right there :leo: 

and who if not for the few autistic retards circle jerking who said it first, how bad this game was going to be at some point than the lemshite crew. now they are going to celebrate about their missing brain cells cause they can't see the defeat. :leo: