Gamespot re-reviews Sea of thieves

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Let’s get a SW pirate crew together :smoke:

i was holding back the last time, but now i have to say it: really sad that sea of thieves veterans of this forum ignored your post about playing together. I felt like they were all just bullshitting on this forum for the sake of it and not actually playing the game. 

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yea it's funny... it also proves the game was really a 6 until years later when it had enough content and improvements to be an 8.

Nope.  GameSpot was butthurt about Xbox before.  Butbu the toxic players :cries:

:hest:

2 minutes ago, Newmanspwn said:

That's all SW has been for the last 8 years. A bunch of faggots who--when not race or lifestyle baiting--will occasionally argue about video games but not play them. 

yes man, go away then to discord and hide until someone says anything remotely political so you can act being offended because the US is always shittier. 

2 hours ago, kazuolicious said:

i was holding back the last time, but now i have to say it: really sad that sea of thieves veterans of this forum ignored your post about playing together. I felt like they were all just bullshitting on this forum for the sake of it and not actually playing the game. 

Nobody on this version of SW is interested in playing games with each other. Shit blows :mjcry:

2 hours ago, kazuolicious said:

I ignored him because I play solo.