OOOhhhhhh Bodycount ain't gonna like this (COD related)

https://www.theverge.com/2020/6/5/21281327/call-of-duty-black-lives-matter-update-modern-warfare

kH9Y8zN6?format=jpg&name=900x900

Infinity Ward just released an update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare that adds a splash screen message in support of the Black Lives Matter movement. Players are being told they need to update their client upon finishing multiplayer games, and once they do, the message appears on screen.

The Verge has confirmed that the message subsequently appears every time you launch Modern Warfare on a PS4. It also appears on loading screens and when switching to a separate mode like Warzone.

:bate: 

Edited by Remij_

In the same that the inverse of DC's predictions come true, Bodycount's SJW rants seem to come back haunt him by his console and/or game choice.  :killzone:

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
  • Haha 1

He literally said in another thread that he uninstalled the game because of this :mj:

But still, Im not a fan of these moves. Games are supposed to be an escape from reality, not a platform for political activism or a means for devs to show off their political beliefs.

• Haha 1
  • Remij changed the title to OOOhhhhhh Bodycount ain't gonna like this (COD related)

well it's quite clear the majority of western gamers agree, all of this stuff is thought through in boardrooms where they have stats and figures that confirm that this would be a good move for business. if they thought this would cause a significant number of people to stop playing they wouldn't have done it.

they generate goodwill by going with the popular opinion. The gaming industry and the majority of those who play them support BLM.

there's nothing controversial or brave about this. Activision is just simply pandering, and that's pathetic.

3 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Yes I'm sure George floyds family is thrilled the team behind a game where you murder people for fun is thinking about black lives. 

I'm sure they're fucking thrilled that they are..  That's the message dude.. COD reaches a lot of people... and a lot of kids and youth.  It's a great fucking message.

Although I do agree they are pandering... but still.

11 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'm sure they're fucking thrilled that they are..  That's the message dude.. COD reaches a lot of people... and a lot of kids and youth.  It's a great fucking message.

Although I do agree they are pandering... but still.

A pandering fake message is just that. The family does not want this or asked for it. They want the men who killed George to be held accountable and face justice. They don't want riots, looting, pandering messages of support. They want justice. 

12 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

A pandering fake message is just that. The family does not want this or asked for it. They want the men who killed George to be held accountable and face justice. They don't want riots, looting, pandering messages of support. They want justice. 

Why the fuck are you even attempting to speak for the family? :cosby2: 

This is bigger than George Floyd's family dude... lmao

yeah, and it's fucking hilarious that my online name was banned and i was unable to use it 'untitled1' because it has 'tit' in it. it won't pass the censcors but A1ABAMA N1663R is fine, hell i've seen straight up N word.

Retarded ass dev is also covering their tracks for allowing blatantly racist IDs to fester for 6+ months now.

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, nitric said:

I like it, maybe it'll get rid of the shitty racist fanbase that plagues the community. I've seen too many NI66ER nametags on Warzone anyway.

Oh no! they are the baddies!