If you could suck gods dick for a SEQUEL

I would go back in time and Make COD Great again, and prevent the hostile SJW-ization of the brand that occurred with 2014's advanced Warfare. 

-I'd make them go back to featuring real weapons from real life weapons manufacturers (They're banned now).

-I'd go back to the historical accuracy and "Death-screen' quotes from real life figures throughout history, including Dick Cheney and other prominent republicans (They've all been replaced more SJW friendly figures).

-I'd take out all the female soldiers and make sure no one can play as a female in multiplayer. Zero tolerance, no female avatars.

-I'd eliminate over-the-top weapons customization like shiny guns, dumb props hanging off your gun, pink and purple camo, etc.

-The game would be made EXCLUSIVELY for a new video-games console manufacturer, who believes in exclusive games, has a zero tolerance for PC pity ports, and isn't on the democrats payroll.

So basically, i'd just like to go back to the Xbox 360 in the year 2007-2012. This industry peaked and then crashed, as of now its a hollow corpse for man babies and do-nothing arm-char activist fatasses.