Has anyone had a wrx ?

Just now, Twinblade said:

This was my 2nd choice before I ended up going with a bimmer a couple of years ago. I definitely liked most of what I knew about the car, but im not sure how much the newer models have changed.

They put a new engine in a couple years back but outside of that not much has changed afaik

I heard they might be hybrid ? Idk . The thing I liked most about the car was its kinda old school. Homeboy gave me a key . I must have looked puzzled as I looked for the start button lol . The car feels more raw than my si and I liked that about it .

The transmission isn't as slick as my car . It has the sti short shifter and it still didn't feel as slick. Also the key. But whatever I can deal with that for the extra 60 hp and torque. 

Its stiff but so is my car so I'm used to that . The most striking difference was the visibility . I've never had a 4 door car and I've never driven a car with such good visibility . Literally no blind spots. 

The clutch is much heavier and while it's faster it didn't feel that much faster but I didn't push it too hard on the drive .

I like my car a lot but honestly awd is something I really want .  And when you're looking for a daily awd car with a stick there are not many left to pick from .

I left the drive impressed and I think the car is more mature looking than my car now . So idk , I'll sleep on it but I've always wanted a wrx since I was young so may as well snag one up

the only part of the interior I feel is cheaper is the cup holder area . Thats junk . 

The doors have plush pleather that makes the civics scratchy junk material look like shit .

Overall I'd say they are comparable interiors . Some things better,  some worse 

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

the only part of the interior I feel is cheaper is the cup holder area . Thats junk . 

The doors have plush pleather that makes the civics scratchy junk material look like shit .

Overall I'd say they are comparable interiors . Some things better,  some worse 

Interior is outdated.

It has 2010's three screens fad.

The extetior is also bland.

Reminds me of a 2000 Toyota Camry.

Also its not reliable.

Head gaskets are thr first things that go out.

If you try to push it too hard engine will definitely blow up.