Sony PS5 Conference - June 11th, 1:00 pm PT/3:00 pm CT/4:00 pm ET

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

Goukosan already excited to hide behind the cows :kaz: 

Sheep, you don't get to hide for another whole gen behind the cows without being called out on it

No matter what Phony has in store, stfu and stick to your wee little handheld :hest:

Sony is worse than MS

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Destruction Allstars   Shit looked straight out of Xbox Game Studios. 

Meanwhile on switch, Old and uglier stuff 

Guyz!       GUYZ!

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Predictions:

Horizon 2 shown (not a launch title)

Gran Turismo 7 shown

Demon's Souls Remake Shown

Bloodborne Remaster announced in addition

2 new smaller IP revealed

RE8 shown

Silent Hill shown

Crash game shown

EA Sports game sizzle

Demonstration of PS4 games enhanced on PS5

FF16 announcement

Finale is new AAA game IP from secret studio

(Slim chance of happening/not happening)

Legacy of Kain

Dead Space sequel

New Castlevania game

That would be one amazing show for a launch window reveal. Hope you’re mostly right.

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

I hope they do show it.  Why the fuck not?  Right at the very end of the presentation just do a quick 30 sec flashy reveal of the design.  Leave the price until later July after MS does their thing.

I assume the logic would be not to take attention away from the games. Show the console and that’s what will be mostly talked about. Plus, if you stagger the news and you stay in ppl’s mind share longer. Hype ppl with the games, keep in the limelight with TLoU2 buzz the show the console with price and date in July. 

They have already said this is the start of next gen news and that we will get more later, plus specifically mentioned games only for this, so I would not at all be surprised if they don’t show it. They have to show it by the end of July though. 

• Like 1

$399 for the launch console, day 1 exclusives:

- Some new guieralla sci-fi / or a Killzone (spin-off)

- Knack 3 :aitch: 

- Some shitty LBP-devs game 

- lots promises and trailers for upcoming new games including: uncharted, killzone, twisted metal reboot, gran turismo

it will be completely underwhelming basically :reg:   and if they really made a demon's souls remaster we should all not buy it and replay the original because it's perfect :reg: 

Edited by kazuolicious

You guys are overhyping this event. PS4 reveal was pretty lame in terms of games. They fucking showed Knack. So I wouldnt expect every rumored games to happen.

Gran Turismo as launch title and a bunch of typical third party games like Ass Creed, and some first time reveal like Resident Evil 8.

I dont expect to see Demons Souls, Silent Hill, Legacy of Kain, etc. Sound like fanboys wishful thinking to me.

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You guys are overhyping this event. PS4 reveal was pretty lame in terms of games. They fucking showed Knack. So I wouldnt expect every rumored games to happen.

Gran Turismo as launch title and a bunch of typical third party games like Ass Creed, and some first time reveal like Resident Evil 8.

I dont expect to see Demons Souls, Silent Hill, Legacy of Kain, etc. Sound like fanboys wishful thinking to me.

It's the first real next gen showcase dude... yet imo nobody here seems to really be overhyping it.  Seems like expectations are mostly in check.. we don't really know what to expect.

Things I'm going to personally guarantee.  Mock me if they don't happen.

Horizon 2

GT7

Demon's Souls Remake

Bloodborne Remaster

Silent Hill

Crash Bandicoot

:reg: 

Edited by Remij_
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

it's everything we want :aitch: