Sony PS5 Conference - June 11th, 1:00 pm PT/3:00 pm CT/4:00 pm ET

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Destruction Allstars   Shit looked straight out of Xbox Game Studios. 

Meanwhile on switch, Old and uglier stuff 

Guyz!       GUYZ!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I don't know about the capabilities of the SSD but thats irrelevant in this case because im purely talking about aesthetics. There was nothing at this conference that stuck out as being a significant leap over current gen in that regard. You could create a montage combining those games with recent ones from this gen and without any prior knowledge you would have a real hard time distinguishing whats from the PS4 and whats from the PS5.

Watch that Horizon 2 trailer in 4K then try blend it with Horizon Zero Dawn and if you can't tell the difference then just start playing all 3rd party games on Switch tbh. 

2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

H5hQTDu.jpg

Is this accurate? :tom:

O think the Series X scale is off by a bit.  The controller should be roughly the same size as the PS5 on.

Either way... Series X is definitely smaller.

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Watch that Horizon 2 trailer in 4K then try blend it with Horizon Zero Dawn and if you can't tell the difference then just start playing all 3rd party games on Switch tbh. 

Horizon was the overall best looking game but that trailer was all cutscenes and no gameplay. Unedited/unaltered gameplay footage won't be as impressive.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Horizon was the overall best looking game but that trailer was all cutscenes and no gameplay. Unedited/unaltered gameplay footage won't be as impressive.

You're wrong. Horizon is one game that actually looks better in gameplay. HZD gameplay looks more amazing than it's cutscenes because it's the visual of the battles with those mech that truly looks insane. 

Now do the same with Ratchet and the PS4 ratchet game. Big leap in visuals AND gameplay.

Just now, madmaltese said:

You're wrong. Horizon is one game that actually looks better in gameplay. HZD gameplay looks more amazing than it's cutscenes because it's the visual of the battles with those mech that truly looks insane. 

Now do the same with Ratchet and the PS4 ratchet game. Big leap in visuals AND gameplay.

Nah. I was actually browsing resetera and some people noticed while analyzing the trailer that there are a lot of LOD differences, implying that a lot of the scenes have been touched up.

Sony didn't have a disclaimer at the beginning saying that the footage is in-game either, so that lends more credibility to it being a misleading representation of the actual visuals.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nah. I was actually browsing resetera and some people noticed while analyzing the trailer that there are a lot of LOD differences, implying that a lot of the scenes have been touched up.

Sony didn't have a disclaimer at the beginning saying that the footage is in-game either, so that lends more credibility to it being a misleading representation of the actual visuals.

Can't even tell if I'm talking to Dyno or someone else

41 minutes ago, Voidler said:

I'll take a long console over a wide ass box that doesn't fit anywhere :tom5:

If the xsx won't fit how is the ps5 LMAO its literally as high as a full size pc tower ROFL

MISTAKION 5 LOL

Just now, JONBpc said:

If the xsx won't fit how is the ps5 LMAO its literally as high as a full size pc tower ROFL

MISTAKION 5 LOL

I put my consoles on the side. PS5 will easily fit. XSX won't fit anywhere except in a bin lmaoooooooo

Not that I'd buy that trash :ufdup:

1 minute ago, Voidler said:

I put my consoles on the side. PS5 will easily fit. XSX won't fit anywhere except in a bin lmaoooooooo

Not that I'd buy that trash :ufdup:

Lol ps5 looks like a tower heater . If an xsx won't fit neither will ps5 .

You have been owned . Ps5 ugliest and biggest console ever made .

Just now, JONBpc said:

Lol ps5 looks like a tower heater . If an xsx won't fit neither will ps5 .

You have been owned . Ps5 ugliest and biggest console ever made .

Xbox looks like a tissue box that your mum keeps on her table to wipe off all that cum she shallows 

You have been owned :mroff: