Sony PS5 Conference - June 11th, 1:00 pm PT/3:00 pm CT/4:00 pm ET

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Destruction Allstars   Shit looked straight out of Xbox Game Studios. 

Meanwhile on switch, Old and uglier stuff 

Guyz!       GUYZ!

Posted Images

Just now, Sabo said:

People think Horizon was actually legit? LOL... That was straight up a target video.

Guerilla has a history with this. How quickly people forget about the Killzone 2 reveal... 

Cows are dumb. They believe it time after time . And it didn't even look that good 

31 minutes ago, Sabo said:

People think Horizon was actually legit? LOL... That was straight up a target video.

Guerilla has a history with this. How quickly people forget about the Killzone 2 reveal... 

I can't keep up between the 'this is so unimpressive and all capable on PS4' and 'this is too good and clearly fake' posts lol Gotta love SW

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Sabo said:

lol no... that was actually legit dude.

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

People that analysed the Horizon direct feeds say it's using some form of resolution reconstruction, you can tell by the vegetation and hair artifacts/

Yea, it's obvious.  You could tell by how it almost looks like they were aliased like as if there was no AA applied.  That's essentially what the frame would look like after a "camera cut" before it has time to temporally accumulate.

It's honestly why I didn't post the pictures... :ben: 

Just now, madmaltese said:

Rewatching some of the trailers and Kena is interesting me a lot more now than it originally did. Just don't know much about Ember Lab to see how much faith I should have in it. 

It looks amazing.  Can't wait to see more.

Just now, madmaltese said:

Some of these smaller titles look a lot more appealing now that I'm not just hoping to see Horizon 2 or Demon Souls Remake and being disappointed it's not them :D

Indeed haha.  I think that Pragmata could be cool as well. B) 

2 hours ago, Voidler said:

I put my consoles on the side. PS5 will easily fit. XSX won't fit anywhere except in a bin lmaoooooooo

Not that I'd buy that trash :ufdup:

If the dimensions are real, cow's jokes about XSX being too big just went out of the window.

Just saw a comment on the trailer and can't believe I completely missed it but there is a huge chance that one of the rifts that Ratchet and Clank go through is Haven City (Setting of Jak games). They even have a little exchange that hints at the possibility. Would be amazing if it crosses over.