I'm not going to lie though... I think this presentation left MS a chance

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, die hard lemming thinks Microsoft has a chance.

Lemji strikes again  

I think this bodied them tbh. I did not expect them to reveal so much from their own lineup (honestly anyone that says they expected more is flat out lying) and on top of that I did not expect a digit

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Spider-Man was completely forgettable.  LOL Astrobot... it's a pack in game... lmao.  Housemarque's game didn't look that great......

Spiderman is the highest selling sony exclusive of all time......(and would've won plenty GOTYs if it wasn't in the insane GoW, RDR2 year)

No one here likes Minecraft, but if MS said Minecraft is going to be exclusive to their system that is still a giant deal. You're blending how much you think you'll like the games with how significant they are for a console launch. 

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Spider-Man was completely forgettable.  LOL Astrobot... it's a pack in game... lmao.  Housemarque's game didn't look that great......

Spiderman will be the most hyped, best selling and maybe even best scoring game coming from either conference :drake:

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Spiderman will be the most hyped, best selling and maybe even best scoring game coming from either conference :drake:

And yet nobody is talking about Spider-man... lmao.  Everyone is talking about other games.

No kidding it's going to be a big game... but in the context of that presentation, it was immediately forgotten.

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

And yet nobody is talking about Spider-man... lmao.  Everyone is talking about other games.

No kidding it's going to be a big game... but in the context of that presentation, it was immediately forgotten.

Who is nobody? It has the most views of all the trailers put up

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Spiderman 1.1m views

Second most: Horizon 468K

lol literally more than double the second most popular game shown. 

It's Spider-man... I never said it wasn't popular... just that in the context of the event, it was really forgettable.

And "nobody" was referring to people here.... until I brought it up.. lmao

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's Spider-man... I never said it wasn't popular... just that in the context of the event, it was really forgettable.

And "nobody" was referring to people here.... until I brought it up.. lmao

I brought it up you dope

1 minute ago, Voidler said:

I brought it up you dope

In the main thread... it came, and went.. and nobody was talking about it like "oh man, that Spider-man trailer"... it was like "oh yea, there was a spider-man game too!"

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

In the main thread... it came, and went.. and nobody was talking about it like "oh man, that Spider-man trailer"... it was like "oh yea, there was a spider-man game too!"

It was like that for every game they were showing them that quick

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I think the PS5's special bandwidth is going to help GT7 in ways that will make a difference. I mean, racing games inherently have to load in information at a fast rate.

This could affect the quality of the asphalt on the track, especially when playing in a close-up view, to particle effects of rain-weather effects in which small objects are coming at you quickly on screen.

I don't disagree... but everything I'm looking at screams basic, slightly touched up GTS assets in most cases.  There's absolutely nothing here streaming-wise that is pushing that SSD.

I don't see much micro detail anywhere on the track, and I still see the classic billboard grass textures along the sides of the tracks.